Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Heads up to anyone that uses daycare/nanny/babysitter

Posted by   + Show Post
Your kids tell us EVERYTHING.

Were you drunk last night and puked in the car in front of your kids? We will hear about it the next day.

Are you and your husband going through a divorce but haven't told everyone yet? Your kid told us at story time.

Does mommy have stinky farts? Your kid loves to tattle on you.

Oh the things we hear about your home life. Most caregivers chuckle and move on, but some do love to gossip. If you pick your kid up and the teacher won't look you in the eye you can bet your darling angel shared a secret with the class. :-)
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM

lmao, I hear stories from my kid tattling on his dayhome lady all the time.

mamadrama15
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Lol yup I know. The director and my son's teachers tell me all the time what he says. I laugh with them. They share their stories while my son shares mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Quoting Dzyre1115:

So what....

It's a lighthearted post.....
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
My son is 11 and not delayed and will tell anyone that will listen that he doesn't want to catch the puberty because he doesn't want a hairy, large penis like dad. He says it looks like a disgusting jungle. LMAO He seen this "jungle" one damn time at 3 years old and still won't let it go.

Quoting sdbrowneyez:

I used to teach special Ed and during the sex Ed unit the science teacher was explaining to the boys about puberty and how their bodies will change. They were talking about testicles and one of my students yelled out in class about how his dad has bigs ones - totally innocent, he was 12 but delayed so didn't realize he shouldn't be sharing that kind of info!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:24 AM

hmm Ive never thought about it my daughter knows what the tampons are for lol. I guess I just never though it was big deal gross some time yes but she never acted like it bothers her asked once why i was bleeding and I explained it to her lol. my daughter isnt spooked by too much lol not bashing any one at all I just never thought about it lol . mmy kids barge in allt he time to the pooint where if Im just peeing I dont even shut the door any more lol.

Quoting Roxygurl:

Thats why I have games on my phone :) if I have to do that and the kiddo is there I say OHHHH wanna play on my phone?? Works every time :)

Quoting Darkangelpunk:

oh my. yeah dd likes to come in the bathroom with me and i try to make her trun around when i need to do that lol. im like ooohh look over there whats that lol.

Quoting Mommie_2_Boys:

I was in the bathroom with DS and dint realized AF came.i told him to turn around. Well he whipped back around in time even wit me telling him not to to see a tampon . So he ran outside to the Halloween party of like 40ish people yelling that mommy had a boo boo up her butt but was ok bc she shoved a band aid in it....

Quoting Darkangelpunk:

i was changing my underwear in my bedroom and then putting a new pad on and dd saw me and said "will that make your butt all better mommy" lol i hope she doesn't tell her daycare people about all that lol

Dextons_Mommy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:24 AM
LOL yeah, as a former nanny, and daycare provider, I've heard some things :p
Islandmom2boys
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I can only imagine what my son will say when he starts school. It really scares me.

He told me parents that I leave him at home for days at a time, my parents live next door so they know that doesn't happen.

Told a neighbor that his dad leaves him in the car when they go out, but he never goes anywhere with my Dh.

He also told his Dr I was mean because I send him to his room for being bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM
My daycare told me when the class was doing circle time and singing the itsy bitsy spider, my son stood up and started singing Shots, shots, shots....they thought it was funny..
AdellesMom
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Well, my SM is my daycare provider! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Oh, my kids know not to share what happens inside of our home. They'll get my stink-eye look if they do. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN