Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opinions please, is this creepy or not?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok, my bf and I have been together for about three months now. He is a cross dresser, but I have never really seen it.
He had this friend who at one point was crazy over him. He showed me their conversations saying they're just friends blah blah blah. Once we started dating she backed off on the whole trying to date him thing. Well now she wants to be his best friend. He told her he's a cross dresser so she wants to take him shopping and wants the three of us to go out, even offered to get things for my dd. And I've never met this woman. She buys him things. She invited him to dinner with her and her mom and Gma. Of course he said no. I think its all kind of creepy. She texts him ALL.THE.TIME. like tonight, he told her I was over and she just kept texting him. He says she is a little weird, but she's got a big heart and Shes really sweet. I'm going with creepy and probably crazy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Replies (41-41):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:18 PM
How on earth are you getting that? I am very secure in our relationship. And he would go to the ends of the world to do anything for me. He knows my feelings on the situation, and he is very open about their conversations. I know he is not going to cheat on me with her. I was just asking if anyone else that HER actions were creepy.

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Actually, you met a man that makes you insecure, and doesn't put you first.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm thinking that I found a very sweet and loving man who treats me wonderful, and who works harder than anyone else I know.

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Sweetie...you need to run from that mess....and the cross dressing boyfriend!! WTF are you thinking?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured