Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Opinions please, is this creepy or not?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok, my bf and I have been together for about three months now. He is a cross dresser, but I have never really seen it.
He had this friend who at one point was crazy over him. He showed me their conversations saying they're just friends blah blah blah. Once we started dating she backed off on the whole trying to date him thing. Well now she wants to be his best friend. He told her he's a cross dresser so she wants to take him shopping and wants the three of us to go out, even offered to get things for my dd. And I've never met this woman. She buys him things. She invited him to dinner with her and her mom and Gma. Of course he said no. I think its all kind of creepy. She texts him ALL.THE.TIME. like tonight, he told her I was over and she just kept texting him. He says she is a little weird, but she's got a big heart and Shes really sweet. I'm going with creepy and probably crazy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
faeriemom1972
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Not creepy, but clingy and rude. Also, there is nothing wrong with guys that cross dress. He needs to draw a line for his friend though.
SookieRose
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Why, ask Why? Because he is, obviously the OP thinks so too, or else she wouldn't have posted anonymously.

Quoting LucyMom08:

Why is he creepy, though?

Quoting SookieRose:

Uh cause he is a friggin' cross dresser! BUT actually - this whole posting is rather uhmm....on the "WTF is really going on side?!"

mommieof1b4g
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:29 AM

um yeah & tell her to back off!

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
All of you are weirdos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:33 AM
What! So you would be fine with YOUR DH/SO cross dressing?

Lol weirddddd o_O

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Not creepy, but clingy and rude. Also, there is nothing wrong with guys that cross dress. He needs to draw a line for his friend though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM

why wont you just meet her. maybe she is really cool and not creepy at all?

KitT.Kat
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Quoting SookieRose:

Ok uhm first off, your boyfriend IS the creepy one, since he is a cross dresser and all. secondly ~ shes just annoying. i'd say dump his ass - find you someone else....who is a REAL man. Just sayin' :)

She is a woman with a fetish for crossdressers..

I don't see how someone can find a crossdresser creepy but be perfectly fine with a woman who desperately wants to be with a crossdresser to the point where she's willing to just give him money and presents to talk to her.

I don't get why one is creepy and the other is just annoying.

childsplay80
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:36 AM

creepy.... def def definatly creepy!!

KitT.Kat
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Oh, and I think the woman is a total creeper. She wants to go clothes shopping with him? She's getting off on it, if you're not ok with a three way relationship, she needs to back the hell off.

SookieRose
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Cross dressing is creepy, period. and yes, thats annoying, her calling him, giving him money. c'mon now....if its not annoying what else would you call it???...STALKER is the next phrase im leaning towards. IMO.

Quoting KitT.Kat:

Quoting SookieRose:

Ok uhm first off, your boyfriend IS the creepy one, since he is a cross dresser and all. secondly ~ shes just annoying. i'd say dump his ass - find you someone else....who is a REAL man. Just sayin' :)

She is a woman with a fetish for crossdressers..

I don't see how someone can find a crossdresser creepy but be perfectly fine with a woman who desperately wants to be with a crossdresser to the point where she's willing to just give him money and presents to talk to her.

I don't get why one is creepy and the other is just annoying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN