Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever wanted to sleep with a married man?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies

But didn't because he was married?

I ask this because someone posted the other day about wanting to sleep with a married man, but she hadn't. People started calling her a whore and slut even though she hadn't done anything and one mom even blamed women like that for the demise of her marriage (when in reality, she was probably the reason her marriage went to shit but she needed a scapegoat). I guess what I am getting at is how does the want to do something make someone a slut or whore? They're not actually messing with anybody, they just want to. I really think the people that posted to the other post and started the name calling have once been mistresses themselves.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:21 AM
Nope,
But wanting too, and doing it are two different things. Honestly, wanting to but not acting on it does not make you a slut or homewrecker. Women on this site can be nutty.
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:24 AM
Wanting and doing are NOT the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrsweaver
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I think they call her a slut because for a lot of shameless women, it takes almost nothing to turn a thought into an action...and since she 'still' wants to, despite the fact that she knows he's married, it kind of makes her shitty. 

But no. Only married man i even think about sleeping with is my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:26 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope,
But wanting too, and doing it are two different things. Honestly, wanting to but not acting on it does not make you a slut or homewrecker. Women on this site can be nutty.

I know. The woman said she just wanted to do it and people just started going bananas on her. They seemed kinda bitter with the way that they were acting.

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:27 AM
2 moms liked this

the only married man i wanted to sleep with i was married too him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Quoting xomrsweaver:

I think they call her a slut because for a lot of shameless women, it takes almost nothing to turn a thought into an action...and since she 'still' wants to, despite the fact that she knows he's married, it kind of makes her shitty. 

But no. Only married man i even think about sleeping with is my husband.

But until that person says that they have actually did the deed, there's no need for the namecalling. It kind of funny, actually. They started calling her a slut but they were all coming off as bitter and angry cunts. ~Shrugs~

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:29 AM

I did and it almost ruined mine and his lives. NOT WORTH IT

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:30 AM

Does hubby count?

Actually, it's fun to fantasize but, there's no harm there ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Quoting lovnmy3boys:

Does hubby count?

Actually, it's fun to fantasize but, there's no harm there ;)

If he's your husband, no.

LampPost
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Errrrr... I dunno? I mean celebrities count, right? But there is no possible way for us common folk to sleep with a married celebrity.. so....

*sob*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)