Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i'm going to catch hell for this edit to add the answer to the question everyone is asking for

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

but i want my daughter to be a teen mom

EDIT: i don't really know why i want this other then when i was in the kitchen cooking dinner. y'all asking why really did get to thinking about why i wanted this. to be honest i believe it has a lot to do with the environmenti was raised in. every female dating back to as far i anyone could trace has been a young mother. my mom grand mother, all my aunts, female cousins, and sisters(but 1[not for the lack of trying though]) it was kind of expected. my first was born when i was 18. i understand by society's standards this is fucked up but this is how i was raised. in my family i really is expected. the youngest mother in my family will be my 2nd cousin"K" who will turn 13 the saturday before her son is due which is in just about 3wks and yes she is keeping him as adoption is not allowed in our family unless you are dying and then it must go to another family member

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM
How old is she
-mamas-
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Ok, why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Are you sure?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe she wants to be a "gilf" (grandmother I'd like to ****)
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Surely you jest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nzumbrun
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

can of worms

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

nope i'm not a troll. i may want something considered "trollish" but not a troll. not sure why i want it i just do

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

People would HOPE hat this is a troll post but I knw from experiencing a crazy mom that there really are moms who encourage their teen daughters to have kids. My son's ex-gf's mom is one of those crazy mom's. She hs 2 daughters and she encouraged them to have children because she couldn't have any more children. Her oldest had 3 children in 3 years by 3 dads and was 18, 19 and 20 when her children were born. Not exactly a teen mom though she was 17 when she got pregnant the first time. Her sister was 16, 3 weeks shy of 18, just a month past 19 and 20 when her sons were born and she had 4 children by 4 different dads. Her 3rd son and her sister's 1st son actually share the same dad. My grandson is her 2nd child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)