Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a long night ahead of me....

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM
  • 59 Replies

of movie watching!!! :)  I need netflix suggestions please! Movies or series I don't care.

T.V. series I've watched through (on netflix)  include Sons of Anarchy, Eureka! , Lie to Me, Phych, Jerico, Breaking Bad, and Heros.

I've watched a ton of movies and am willing to watch just about anything tonight except for horror. Help me decide what to watch tonight ladies! Thank you :)

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TarotMommy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM

BUMP!

tifbrown
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I saw Weeds is on there. I have heard it is a good series. But, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work for me... I'm X-Box stupid.

things4us5
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM

BUMP!

avajeansmomma
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:12 PM

True Blood!!!! Weeds!!

things4us5
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Quoting tifbrown:

I saw Weeds is on there. I have heard it is a good series. But, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work for me... I'm X-Box stupid.

you log onto your x-box live, and then you scroll the thumb thingy over until there is a thing that says netflix on it. You make it go onto that, and then you click the bottom button I think. Then you scroll through the movies using the thumb thingy and click the bottom button again when you find the movie you want. If you decide you don't want to watch that you click on the yellow button I think and find something else.

Sorry I can't tell you in exact terms how to get netflix to open lol. I'm kinda X-box stupid myself. And the x-box is in the bedroom where as I'm in the living room right now so I can't do it and give you a step by step. Hope that helps though.

tifbrown
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the help :)

Quoting things4us5:

Quoting tifbrown:

you log onto your x-box live, and then you scroll the thumb thingy over until there is a thing that says netflix on it. You make it go onto that, and then you click the bottom button I think. Then you scroll through the movies using the thumb thingy and click the bottom button again when you find the movie you want. If you decide you don't want to watch that you click on the yellow button I think and find something else.

Sorry I can't tell you in exact terms how to get netflix to open lol. I'm kinda X-box stupid myself. And the x-box is in the bedroom where as I'm in the living room right now so I can't do it and give you a step by step. Hope that helps though.

Tiffany

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Firefly. Fo sho!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
things4us5
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Quoting avajeansmomma:

True Blood!!!! Weeds!!

What's true blood about?

I did watch a few seasons of weeds years ago before I met SO. It was pretty good from what I remember. Haven't watched since then though because he quit smoking almost a year ago and still has a hard time with wanting to, especially if it's in a tv show or movie. (I quit smoking like 9 years ago and don't have a problem watching shows or movies about/ or that show it)

Namaste09
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I have Netflix too, we have watched:

My Name Is Earl,  Charmed,   Prison Break,  Breaking Bad, Breakout Kings, Top Gear, Life UnExpected, Deadliest Warrior.

Hubby says Prison Break is the best suggestion by your previous watches haha

We are currently sitting down to watch The Big C was stupid at first but is kind of so stupid its funny now.

things4us5
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Firefly. Fo sho!

never heard of it, what's it about?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN