Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He thinks I sent them, so if I DIDNT,who did?!?!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

When I was in like 7th grade, I had the biggest crush on this guy who went to my church. He was in 10th grade. We spent hours on the phone every night, but nothing ever came of it, other than me sending hiim secret admirer balloons on valentines day. His dad was our local surgeon (yes, small town lol) who ended up taking my tonsils out in 9th grade, when my mom was like hehe tell him what you did to Josh a few years ago..lol. So he did. Nothing was ever mentioned to it again, other than when he did my csection a few years ago, and he just asked if I had sent secret admirer balloons to his son lately.haha.

Well recently J moved back into town (well a year ago) and I ran into him at the bar, being a little tipsy, I revealed my secret, and so now we laugh about it all the time. I tell him to just assume its me anytime he recieves balloons from a secret person. We determined we are both to old to pull those things anymore, and he probably would never get any again. Everytime we hang out we are always using it as an inside joke, and when he leaves hell be like love ya babah, and blow kisses at eachother, just joking around.  So just now he messaged me and was like... thanks for the balloons for my birthday!.. I loled and he apparently he got secret admirer balloons at work and he thought that I sent them! And told everyone at work it was just a joke. He doesnt know who sent them yet, but he knows it WAS NOT me, well it wasnt me, but Im not sure if he believes me.hahaha

LOL!LOL!

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:59 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN