Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I KNEW I shouldn't have left a key!!! **update..sort of**

Posted by   + Show Post
So we've been on vacation for the past week. We have two dogs and a cat that my sister was going to feed and play with while we were gone. Before we left, I had decided not to leave her a key and just leave the outside basement door unlocked for her and lock the door at the top of the stairs that goes into the house. My sister is nosey and I didn't really want to let her have free reign in my house, but dh convinced me that we don't have anything worth being nosey about, plus there's an issue with the garage door and the cat might get stuck in there. So we get home this afternoon and the table by my front door is gone. It's just a little table that I set my purse on and there was a flower pot on, but she has wanted it since I bought it. Who the hell takes someone's furniture when they're on vacation??? I'm going over there in the morning to take it back, but I know this is going to turn into a huge fight and I'm dreading it.

That's all, just a rant...

***She hasn't been home all day and won't answer her phone. I've looked around and a bunch of my food is gone and some shoes are missing, too. I can't be sure about the shoes since I sometimes take them off in weird places and will find them a week later, but now I'm just suspicious. I wasn't going to make a big deal about it, but I'm just worked up and beyond pissed now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Replies (41-50):
Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:34 PM

wtf. she stole your table. its not like you wouldnt notice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I like your composure! :) most would have cussed me out for correcting them :) carry on.....

Quoting wifeofvet:

Eh, I'm typing on an iPhone, d and e are right by each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bahahahaha! STOLD??? It's STOLE doll :)

Quoting wifeofvet:

WTF, why is she going to give you a hard time? She STOLD it from you, unbelievable!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:35 PM
call the cops
Chrissy0918
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Wow. I'd have been pissed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yeehawmama3
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:35 PM
My mil used to have a key to our house an done day when we came home from work and our furniture was completely rearranged! I ws pissed.....dh (boyfriend at the time) changed the locks..
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM

He didn't really understand why I didn't want to leave a key in the first place, but now he gets it. He said we'll leave the animals with his parents next time.

Quoting skittlebeans88:

What did your dh say?

MissFefe
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairyjester
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM

who the hell even does that?

ARmomOf3
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM

the fuck? did she think you wouldnt notice or somethin??? SMH

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:38 PM
:)

Quoting Anonymous:

I like your composure! :) most would have cussed me out for correcting them :) carry on.....

Quoting wifeofvet:

Eh, I'm typing on an iPhone, d and e are right by each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bahahahaha! STOLD??? It's STOLE doll :)

Quoting wifeofvet:

WTF, why is she going to give you a hard time? She STOLD it from you, unbelievable!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)