Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting even with your husband on fathers day

Posted by   + Show Post

My husband ruined mothers day for me. I normally wouldn't care at all but our marrage has been kinda rocky lately. Lots of stress. Basically I got up and he snaps "do you want some pancakes?" .. no card.. no happy mothers day.. no gift.. nothing. So the day started crappy. He eventually went and got me a card .. and some flowers.. but it was still pretty shitty..

anyway.. I got him a nice card and the new silent hill game which I know he wants. My friend told me I shouldn't get him something so good when he got me something so shitty and ruined my day..

I don't think that shit is right. I want him to treat me how I treat him..It would be pretty petty of me to screw him over wouldn't it?

would you get even for a shitty mothers day with a shitty fathers day?

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Replies (61-70):
heyma4
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:53 AM

No, I wouldn't do that, so I have never had cause to. I'd imagine that if I were in your situation, I would still do what you are doing.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:54 AM

See, being single, you don't have to worry about this shit. LMAOOOO.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

happymama0609
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:55 AM

No, that just seems immature and won't fix any problems..

mama2beautiesnb
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I barely got him to say happy mothers day. He is getting a card, some mma shorts, and i'm buying dinner, and the kids have a card for him and gave him a cute shirt he's super proud of. Getting revenge or whatever is immature as hell. I refuse to do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:59 AM
SO didnt do anything but get me a card and flowers on mothers day and then left me on mothers day to go hang out with his friends while I had the baby and had to fold laundry. Like you, I just don't see doing something petty. Im getting him the DVD player he wants for fathers day, a card and a bottle of his favorite liquor.
amanda_mom89
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:02 AM
*shrugs

We don't celebrate mother's day and father's day really.

But no, I wouldn't retaliate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KJM419
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:22 AM
I agree

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

See, being single, you don't have to worry about this shit. LMAOOOO.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Nope I didnt get ANYTHING no card no happy mothers day not even some sex... I got him a card and cash so he could get something he wanted. I love my husband and will treat him how I would want to be treated. Then again people say Im a "sweetheart". Idk.
mommasbabies77
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:47 AM
We don't celebrate either silly day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:49 AM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)