Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the only time you hit a man in the nuts

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is if he's murdering you, attempting to rape you or hurting your child.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Replies (11-19):
i.heart.nerds
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:32 PM
I kicked my brother in the nuts once. He cried so badly that I never even thought of doing it again.
The same can be said about kicking a girl in the crotch. I got kicked by accident once and it hurt so freaking badly!
reesesami
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM
So true, but I started dating my husband because I accidentally kicked him in the balls.

He was friends with a friend of mine and both of us spent the night at this friend's house after a party the night before. I slept on the couch and my now husband slept on the living room floor with no blanket because I had the only one. When I discovered this in the morning, I told him to get on the couch under the blanket because it was cold. When I got up to leave, I pushed off of what I thought was the couch wih my foot but because I was under the blanket, I didn't realize it was his balls that I was pushing off of. Oops!

He got my number from our friend and called me a few days later to ask me out. I was not in a place to start a relationship so I was going to refuse but he told me I owed him because I had kicked him in the balls. We're both glad I kicked him in his balls now:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reesesami
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:42 PM
That does hurt! I wasn't kicked, but I was shot with a high powered nerf dart in college and it hit my right on the clit. I didn't think I'd ever be able to use it again!

Quoting i.heart.nerds:

I kicked my brother in the nuts once. He cried so badly that I never even thought of doing it again.

The same can be said about kicking a girl in the crotch. I got kicked by accident once and it hurt so freaking badly!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

No lie! My vagina ran into the edge of a table once...that's serious. I don't know what she was thinking.

Quoting i.heart.nerds:

ballbustgirl
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:30 AM

when i feel like it..rather it be out of anger or fun : )

crumpy_gat
by No. on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:33 AM
..or during labor
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:41 AM

I'd say if you don't like being punched in the boob (it hurts) don't kick them in the balls.

Pink.Frosting
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Or just plain old attacking you, not just trying to murder or rape you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:43 AM

It does hurt.  Bad.  It's a pain that cuts off your air and closes your throat.  It's horrid. 

Quoting i.heart.nerds:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)