Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am sure someone judged my cart today

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM
  • 38 Replies
So we buy fruits and veggies at the farmers market. We buy meat at the meat market. And I hit up Walmart for snacks and stuff.

In our cart today was Cheetos, Ruffles, cheese, cereal, fruit snacks, butter, and whip cream.

And horror of horrors my kid and DH are eating mickey ds for lunch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Mother of the year award right there! ;) 

Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM

My mom and I went to the market one day for some end-of-school-year party foods and we were so embarrassed. We are both chunky and all we bought were chips, cookies, icecream, soda, etc. I felt the need to explain why I was buying just crap.

Nathans_mom0612
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM

ugh...your such a horrible mom...j/k That is pretty much what was in our walmart cart yesterday. I refuse to buy fruit and meat from walmart. Their produce is disgusting and we buy fresher meat from a meat market. So yesterday we had chips, fruit snacks, cereal and cheese sticks in our walmart cart. 

Shaken1976
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Yup. Happy kid. LOL. Although for breakfast she had fruit and a whole wheat bagel.

I don't ever get her Mickey Ds unless it is ice cream. But DH loves it so if he goes shopping with me they get it.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Mother of the year award right there! ;) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM
I bought icecream.and.cones. And some microwave crapcorn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaken1976
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM
I forgot to add the angel food cake I bought. Yum. With strawberries from yesterday our dessert will be awesome.

Quoting Nathans_mom0612:

ugh...your such a horrible mom...j/k That is pretty much what was in our walmart cart yesterday. I refuse to buy fruit and meat from walmart. Their produce is disgusting and we buy fresher meat from a meat market. So yesterday we had chips, fruit snacks, cereal and cheese sticks in our walmart cart. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaken1976
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
If I could make popcorn all buttery and not soggy I'd pop my own. But I can't so I also eat the crapcorn.

Quoting kaffedrikke:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armybratmom612
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM
That is what our Walmart cart looks like. We get the fruit from the farmers market because everything is moldy by the next day from Walmart and we have a massive garden. The meat is freshly butchered every day at our butcher shoppe so we get it there or at the commissary because it's cheaper. We get filthy looks at Walmart every time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crashly
by Ashley on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Use real butter and not very much and it won't get soggy :)

Quoting Shaken1976:

If I could make popcorn all buttery and not soggy I'd pop my own. But I can't so I also eat the crapcorn.

Quoting kaffedrikke:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nathans_mom0612
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:24 PM

mmm..i havent had strawberry shortcake in like a year. I think I will make it for dessert at our cookout in two weeks. 

Quoting Shaken1976:

I forgot to add the angel food cake I bought. Yum. With strawberries from yesterday our dessert will be awesome.

Quoting Nathans_mom0612:

~Melissa~Wife to Jarrod~Mommy to Nathan, Kristina, and Tyler~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN