Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

miscarriage and pregnant again. HAPPY UPDATE! =)

im just wanting to read positive stories. if you have one on this, i would love to read it. i am six weeks pregnant, having a little cramping, but no bleeding. i feel pregnant. i have had two miscarriages since last june. it is hard to be excited, for fear that i may have another. i know this post probably seems boring, but i would just really like some hope and encouragement. i never made it past 5 weeks the last two pregnancies, before i knew i would miscarry. this time SEEMS different, but i dont want to get my hopes up, you know? anyhow, if you have anything to share, please do! :)

hey ladies! soo i am happy to update, i am now 17 weeks, and just found out the other day i am having a baby BOY! i am in such shock! and am soo excited! we were not expecting a boy at all, as girls run in both of our families. this pregnancy feels so beautiful to me. after losing two pregnancies in a short time, and now to have a healthy pregnancy with a baby boy brings me such joy. other things are hard, my husband was laid off for the second time in 3 months, bills are late, nothing else seems to be going right, but i am just going to try to stay positive, and know everything happens for a reason and will work out somehow =) anyhow, i just wanted to update this, thank u ladies for reading!

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Replies (111-116):
pookienbobosmom
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Congrats on your little boy! I m/c my 3rd baby and got pregnant again right away and that little one was the healthiest out of the 7 I've had!

southern_girl3
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting pookienbobosmom:

Congrats on your little boy! I m/c my 3rd baby and got pregnant again right away and that little one was the healthiest out of the 7 I've had!

awww well im happy for u too! and thank u! we are so excited! :)

NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM
No problem :)

Quoting southern_girl3:

Quoting NanaMomo:

I had two miscarriages in less than a year. Then I got pregnant with ds :)
I have a beautiful healthy little man :)

Contests on your pregnancy going well and double congrats for finding out its a boy!

thank u so much! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM
No problem :)

Quoting southern_girl3:

Quoting NanaMomo:

I had two miscarriages in less than a year. Then I got pregnant with ds :)
I have a beautiful healthy little man :)

Contests on your pregnancy going well and double congrats for finding out its a boy!

thank u so much! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haleighf
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

i had 2 miscarriages both about a year apart and 2 months after the last one i found out i was pregnant. it is very scary and hard because you want to be excited but you dont know if you can. I am now 26 weeks with a little boy also so good luck sweety add me and we can talk if you need

southern_girl3
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Quoting haleighf:

i had 2 miscarriages both about a year apart and 2 months after the last one i found out i was pregnant. it is very scary and hard because you want to be excited but you dont know if you can. I am now 26 weeks with a little boy also so good luck sweety add me and we can talk if you need

thank u for ur story. yes, it is real hard to get excited after loss. we are only about 9 weeks apart now :) i am starting to let my guard down though, and get excited! now i just cant wait! Lol and congrats on ur baby boy as well =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN