Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't buy my children clothes from WalMart...........

Posted by   + Show Post

Because I go to our local clothes closet, where all the clothes are free. I have always gotten compliments on the way my children are dressed and the first time I bought clothes for either of them was last fall when my daughter entered kindergarten. When she was 2, we did a Christmas mostly supplied by the dump's swap shop. There, judge how I am as a parent, because my children are the happiest, most respectful and smart children I have ever met.

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Replies (71-73):
jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Me either but that is because I have outlets near me that allow me to purchase name rand designer clothing for the same as Walmart.

Lizard_Lina
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Mu sister found a really cute Prada bag at like 80% under market value. All her jeans that are obscure sizes (she's really tall and she's skinny but she's not lanky, if that makes sense?) it can definatly be expensive but like you said you can definatly find some cute things there.

Quoting sexytroll:

Platos Closet can be expensive. But I have bought some cute things from there.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

We just got an adult version of platos closet. LOVE IT

Quoting autiemama516:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

I hsve been trying to find a kidd resale store like platos closet.. he is 10 and wants to start wearing holister and stuff. I don't judge normally my kid is in stuff from pennies bealls and old navy we have a few ck shirts

We have a Platos closet by us. My son started shopping there when he was 11. He was already on a mens 28 30 at the time. They have a great selection of teen stuff and mostly all brands or sports names. The only thing is I would never bring in clothes to sell there. I brought in 2 bags of Aero and Hollister shirts and only got like 10 bucks for everything. To buy clothes there is great!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlightpancak
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I buy most of my stuff from goodwill :) Ive been doing this since I was a teenager and no one knows the difference
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN