Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

frustrated...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So sunday my family went to my dads for fathers day to have a cookout. We live about 200 miles from him so we don't see him often unless he comes to where we live for his cancer stuff. Well my no good older sister was there with her three kids. I thought the day went fine since there was no fighting except my dad getting on to my sister because of her youngest kids dad. But anyways to why I'm frustrated yesterday I get a message on fb from a girl that I only really know by name I don't personally know her. Well she's asking why I was telling everyone she's a whore and a horrible parent and she shouldn't have kids. In the email she said my sister told her sister that. My sister takes care of the girls older sister. But I was just like seriously I have a house full of people that can tell you I didn't say shit about you in any way at all. I said well you know my sister likes to start drama so you should have known better. I'm frustrated why would she lie on me when other people in the house knows the truth. Oh well the girl said that they are going to ask for my sister to be replaced from being the caregiver. lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM
OK...why are you worried about it? Obviously she's a drama starter so I wouldn't even blink a eye at the accusations.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Its not that I'm really worried about it. Its just frustrating that she would actually lie about something when other people were around is all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN