Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just Give Him Fuggin Sprinkles!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM
  • 178 Replies
10 moms liked this
At the end of the school year, my DS had read 100 books & recieved a prize package for his hard work.

One of his prizes was 3 coupons for free icecream at Culver's.

DH took the 3 kids out for icecream last night. DS shared his coupons with his sisters, thus giving all 3 kids free icecream.

The coupon clearly stated that it is good for one scoop of either vanilla, chocolate, or the flavor of the day icecream.

The old lady at the counter already seemed as if our mere presence in the place had ruined her day.

DH ordered the 1 scoop for each kid & handed over the coupons, then ordered a 1 scoop cone for himself with sprinkles on top.... Clearly PAYING FOR the sprinkles.

THEN asked the lady if she would put the sprinkles on DS's icecream instead.

DH didn't want sprinkles, he just wanted to PAY FOR sprinkles, because they weren't included with the "free icecream" coupon & DS wanted sprinkles on his own.

The old lady looked at DH like he has 3 eyes & insisted that the sprinkles (which were PAID FOR) couldn't be put on DS's icecream.

DH explains again that he PAID FOR the sprinkles. Therefore, he wasn't asking for an acception to the rules of the free icecream coupon.

Old lady wasn't hearin it. :/ Plain & simple, the workers straight up REFUSED to put the PAID FOR sprinkles on top of the icecream paid for with a coupon.

So, the lady hands DH the icecream. 3 /1-scoops in cups (no sprinkles) & DH's cone WITH sprinkles.

So, DH walked over to the condiment stand & grabbed EVERY napkin & EVERY spoon out of the holders. *evil grin*

Probably would have been easier for the workers to put sprinkles on DS's icecrean, than to have to refill the condiment stand, NO? :/

In DH's defense, he "needed" the napkins & spoons to successfully transfer his scoop of icecream (WITH sprinkles) into DS's cup, & DS's non-sprinkled icecream into his own cone. -_-

Ok... ALL of the napkins & spoons weren't needed.... But, it's better to be safe, than sorry... Right?

*gigglesnort*

Seriously. Next time, JUST GIVE THE KID HIS FUCKIN SPRINKLES! O_o

If you don't, I will be forced to unroll ALL toilet paper in the bathroom.

TRY ME! I'm not to mature for that! :-P

PS. Fuck anon! Ya'll already know i'm a manicure & some Beano shy of "classy". :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:55 AM

LMAO

brightonsmom12
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Awesome haha! How stupied can people be?
MollyJmommy
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Lol I would of done it too! stupid old lady
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

ahahaha Win for Dad!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Was she senile? Maybe? I'm hoping...or else wtf was wrong with her?
andreahm
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM

And this is why I luff you!!! Its sprinkles. They cost like ten cents. I cant believe this lady.

CafeMom Tickers
littleacorn
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Makes sense to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Bahahaha. I heart you. & your DH is awesome. I probably would have done the same thing, and my DH would have been pissed because it was immature. *shrugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elise_Gurrola
love you guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andreahm

She must have real problems to not put paid for sprinkles on a damn cone.  

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN