Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just Give Him Fuggin Sprinkles!

Posted by   + Show Post
At the end of the school year, my DS had read 100 books & recieved a prize package for his hard work.

One of his prizes was 3 coupons for free icecream at Culver's.

DH took the 3 kids out for icecream last night. DS shared his coupons with his sisters, thus giving all 3 kids free icecream.

The coupon clearly stated that it is good for one scoop of either vanilla, chocolate, or the flavor of the day icecream.

The old lady at the counter already seemed as if our mere presence in the place had ruined her day.

DH ordered the 1 scoop for each kid & handed over the coupons, then ordered a 1 scoop cone for himself with sprinkles on top.... Clearly PAYING FOR the sprinkles.

THEN asked the lady if she would put the sprinkles on DS's icecream instead.

DH didn't want sprinkles, he just wanted to PAY FOR sprinkles, because they weren't included with the "free icecream" coupon & DS wanted sprinkles on his own.

The old lady looked at DH like he has 3 eyes & insisted that the sprinkles (which were PAID FOR) couldn't be put on DS's icecream.

DH explains again that he PAID FOR the sprinkles. Therefore, he wasn't asking for an acception to the rules of the free icecream coupon.

Old lady wasn't hearin it. :/ Plain & simple, the workers straight up REFUSED to put the PAID FOR sprinkles on top of the icecream paid for with a coupon.

So, the lady hands DH the icecream. 3 /1-scoops in cups (no sprinkles) & DH's cone WITH sprinkles.

So, DH walked over to the condiment stand & grabbed EVERY napkin & EVERY spoon out of the holders. *evil grin*

Probably would have been easier for the workers to put sprinkles on DS's icecrean, than to have to refill the condiment stand, NO? :/

In DH's defense, he "needed" the napkins & spoons to successfully transfer his scoop of icecream (WITH sprinkles) into DS's cup, & DS's non-sprinkled icecream into his own cone. -_-

Ok... ALL of the napkins & spoons weren't needed.... But, it's better to be safe, than sorry... Right?

*gigglesnort*

Seriously. Next time, JUST GIVE THE KID HIS FUCKIN SPRINKLES! O_o

If you don't, I will be forced to unroll ALL toilet paper in the bathroom.

TRY ME! I'm not to mature for that! :-P

PS. Fuck anon! Ya'll already know i'm a manicure & some Beano shy of "classy". :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (171-178):
brittanyx22
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Hey, here you are, Robe! What happened to you in 20 somethings?
Robe739IsBack
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I still lurk in there. ^_^

Seems it was taken over by a crap load of NC group members. :/ Not quite as fun to frequent that group anymore.

Plus, my summers are super busy. DS is on a baseball league that has 3 practices & 2 games every week. O.O

I don't get on CM as often in the summertime. :)

Quoting brittanyx22:

Hey, here you are, Robe! What happened to you in 20 somethings?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Pffffffft....

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Common sense or courtesy just doesn't exist anymore.
SLOmommy
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Haha!!! Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Next time take your own sprinkles, pay for the ice cream and before you leave the counter sprikle all the Lisa's ice cream with your own sprinkles while locking eyes with the same old crazy cashier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:52 PM
What a rag. I.wouldve done something obnoxious too. The old bat deserved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairymaid23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Next time ask for sprinkles on the side. We were in a similar situation at dairy queen. The bith asked me y I wanted em on the side n I said cuz I dont like the green sprinkle touching my icecream so I would pick em out n add it to mine. It was a lie but its non of her business if I paid for it. . Thats funny ur dh did that. Its wat she gets for being a pain in the ass for no good reason
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)