Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The woman that most women with a SO HATE.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1176 Replies
27 moms liked this
I am the woman most wives/GFs HATE. I am the girl that works with only guys every day and we talk about sex often. I probably know more about your sex life then I would ever actually want too. I am the girl that will be at the bar with them watching the game or the one tossing a baseball/football around. I am attractive and flirty, but don't want anything from your DH or SO. I laugh when a wife or GF makes their SO come home cause I am hanging out. I find it so funny when a wife thinks I am a threat to her relationship or marriage. You have friends that are girls and I have friends that are guys. I choose to be friends with guys because girls are to caddy and girly for me. I can't stand it. I am girly and will wear a dress, but don't mind if I get dirty from tossing a football around. I would rather be at a pro football game then a play. Some women need to lighten up and realize that just because there is a girl that your SO is friends with doesn't mean she wants to sleep with him. I would never sleep with someone that has a SO. 
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM
134 moms liked this

I always friend the woman so she realizes I'm not a threat.  You seem to be stereotyping your own kind.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM
8 moms liked this

ehh my dh hangs with all men.

TarotMommy
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM
81 moms liked this

Why don't you just get your own man?

ColorMeCrazy
169 moms liked this

I wouldn't hate you at all, my husband and I choose not to put ourselves in situations that could bring drama into our marriage. There is no football playing or sex talk with random women over here :)

SLOmommy
29 moms liked this
We would get along just fine ;)
The women you're describing are just insecure. I actually prefer if the guy I'm with has some female friends so that I'll have a girl to hang with when everyone gets together.
I also have a ton of male friends, some of which I've had since I was a teen (15+ years) so their SO's know I'm not goin anywhere. They come to me for advice with their relationships too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM
6 moms liked this
my SO best friend was a woman when i met him. only reason they are no longer friends is her doing not mine. i don't care if he as girls for friends i have guy friends. but if he was out really late i would ask him to come home even if he was out with guy friends sorry 4am you need to be home he dos it too me too after 3am our rule is you need to make your way home .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM
8 moms liked this
I have my own guy. Trust me I don't need yours. I just hate woman and prefer to be friends with guys.

Quoting TarotMommy:

Why don't you just get your own man?

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM
12 moms liked this
Us either! If my husband wants to play football with a girl, he can play it with me, I'll hit a bar w my dh and show him a good time. He's very private about our sex life, he doesn't even like it when me and my BFF talk about it.

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

I wouldn't hate you at all, my husband and I choose not to put ourselves in situations that could bring drama into our marriage. There is no football playing or sex talk with random women over here :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM
5 moms liked this

OK... I agree though. I am the only woman who works for my company in the area I am proficient. I hear what the guys talk about, they ask for advice, talk sports, etc. I talk with them. I honestly was really surprised how many men will just blab about their personal lives. They gossip more than the women I know! LOL. Funny thing is, they hardly know anything about me except that I have two kids and am madly in love with my boyfriend of five years. We will all hang out on occasion at a bar, with my boyfriend. He doesn't mind, since he knows the guys now. :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM
55 moms liked this
I am similar, but am friends with all my guy friends girls so that there is no wondering or secrecy. It really helps to get to know them, but you seem offputting about it...no wonder they think you're shady. You're acting like you're too good to get to know then simply because of their sex...the women, that is. Not all women are catty bitches. Some may be just like you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN