Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The woman that most women with a SO HATE.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am the woman most wives/GFs HATE. I am the girl that works with only guys every day and we talk about sex often. I probably know more about your sex life then I would ever actually want too. I am the girl that will be at the bar with them watching the game or the one tossing a baseball/football around. I am attractive and flirty, but don't want anything from your DH or SO. I laugh when a wife or GF makes their SO come home cause I am hanging out. I find it so funny when a wife thinks I am a threat to her relationship or marriage. You have friends that are girls and I have friends that are guys. I choose to be friends with guys because girls are to caddy and girly for me. I can't stand it. I am girly and will wear a dress, but don't mind if I get dirty from tossing a football around. I would rather be at a pro football game then a play. Some women need to lighten up and realize that just because there is a girl that your SO is friends with doesn't mean she wants to sleep with him. I would never sleep with someone that has a SO. 
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Replies (91-100):
teenmomandpr587
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM

my significant other is a cook he works with waitresses im used to him being around women, but he would never to to the bar with them or go out and play sports with them, he says they arent worth that much of his time if he works with them already.

Ialicea
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Lol I was also this women and loved every moment of it. I was the "pretty boy" as some of my guy friends called me cause I was like one of the guys but I love to dress and act like a girl. I had ONE female friend and a gang of guy friends, who's girlfriends hated me, some of which had to unfriend me because it was to much drama in their relationship. But I understood because I had no interest in them other than friendship and friends know once another friend is in a relationship they disappear.
Than I found a man who was like my guy friends-girl friends. Me hanging with so many guys became a BIG problem with us. So I decided he was worth more to me than them so I let them go...

Quoting Anonymous:

I am the woman most wives/GFs HATE. I am the girl that works with only guys every day and we talk about sex often. I probably know more about your sex life then I would ever actually want too. I am the girl that will be at the bar with them watching the game or the one tossing a baseball/football around. I am attractive and flirty, but don't want anything from your DH or SO. I laugh when a wife or GF makes their SO come home cause I am hanging out. I find it so funny when a wife thinks I am a threat to her relationship or marriage. You have friends that are girls and I have friends that are guys. I choose to be friends with guys because girls are to caddy and girly for me. I can't stand it. I am girly and will wear a dress, but don't mind if I get dirty from tossing a football around. I would rather be at a pro football game then a play. Some women need to lighten up and realize that just because there is a girl that your SO is friends with doesn't mean she wants to sleep with him. I would never sleep with someone that has a SO. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM

yeah..i probably would hate you..but my guy prefers to spend his time with me and our family..

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Mistygirl:

I think that it is imposible for a man and woman to just be friends, maybe not right away but down the road feelings evolve into more than just friendly, that's just how men and women work. I learned that the hard way when my DH best friend of  a lot of years told him that she loved him and that she would not stop fighting to get him, needless to say they are no longer friends.

I've been friends and only friends with my male friends for a long time and they treat me like a little sister. It's not impossible.

Ha ha ha ha you've got a stalker, you've got a stalker I don't you do you're gonna die I can sleep at night, neh neh heh heh. ~ Foamy 

mommac10
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM

That's funny. If you tried to talk sex or watch the game with my husband he would look at you and laugh and tell you to get lost.

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Well, you're a stand up lady. *applause*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM
4 moms liked this

Caddy, you know, the person who holds your golf clubs for you.

Quoting -42-:

What's caddy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I don't get along with other women at all, I never have. I wish I could though but I think I'm just too out there for some girls to handle. I don't crochet and nit, I love to drink and I do curse when I'm out, I smoke cigs, no fruity drink for me, straight whisky and beer. Fire red hair and tattoos lol. I'm usually being stared at in awe. Not to mention I'm the black girl that's usually at the rock concert or watching a live band. It sucks. I'd love to find friends like me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with this, too. This is exactly what I think. I always thing when a woman claims she "hates" other women, that there must be something wrong with HER. Like she is competitive, catty, etc. so she can't get along with other women because of her own flaws. 

Quoting kiralyn:

I don't like women who claim they can't get along with other women.

Every woman in the world is not a catty bitch. If you can't find any other women to be friends with and drama surrounds you, you are probably the catty one.

You actually sound like you enjoy makin the wives/gf's uncomfortable... I'm guessing that's the reason you can't make any friends who are women.

lizzielu9
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
THIS:
Quoting LadyBugMom09:

My DH is very discreet and respectful and doesn't talk to anyone, not even guys about our sex life or sex in general. He also doesn't drink or go to bars and doesn't like, watch or play football. He comes home right after work and prefers to spend time with me over everyone else. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratufuckinglations.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)