Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The woman that most women with a SO HATE.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am the woman most wives/GFs HATE. I am the girl that works with only guys every day and we talk about sex often. I probably know more about your sex life then I would ever actually want too. I am the girl that will be at the bar with them watching the game or the one tossing a baseball/football around. I am attractive and flirty, but don't want anything from your DH or SO. I laugh when a wife or GF makes their SO come home cause I am hanging out. I find it so funny when a wife thinks I am a threat to her relationship or marriage. You have friends that are girls and I have friends that are guys. I choose to be friends with guys because girls are to caddy and girly for me. I can't stand it. I am girly and will wear a dress, but don't mind if I get dirty from tossing a football around. I would rather be at a pro football game then a play. Some women need to lighten up and realize that just because there is a girl that your SO is friends with doesn't mean she wants to sleep with him. I would never sleep with someone that has a SO. 
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Replies (671-680):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 134 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, you don't bother me none. My husband hates women like you because he says you try to hard to "be one of the guys". He also thinks you're insecure and a bitch and that's why you feel the need to hang out with all men because then there is no real competition, just you trying to be intimidating. So go ahead and be that woman. Most men really dislike you and wish you'd stop hanging around.
aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:02 PM
3 moms liked this

WOw OP sounds like fun for a college student!!! yeah i had lots of guy friends when i was 20 and in college! but i grew up and became a woman, maybe you should try it?

my gosh-  im so sorry you feel this way and you feel you have to post anonymously. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 135 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

So what I work around all men and prefer it that way.But They know the limit.If you are that kind of woman to set and listen to sex talk then what kind of woman are you?

hollykins
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM
6 moms liked this
I call bullshit. You're just trolling, and if you're an actual mother, it makes you a pretty bad one, since all those things you claim you do leaves no time for a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 67 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I don't flirt. I hang out like I'm one of the guys. I'm married sweet cheeks. My husband and I are together while the wifeys sit in the corner gossiping with prudish looks on their faces. I'm laughing having a good old time, playing pool, kick ball, poker and whatnot. 

Quoting elleinady:

Nope. Because women who flirt with married men aren't trustworthy, which most men know. I have plenty of male friends and I'm respectful of their relationships, so I really do get to hear what they say about women like this. It's not very nice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ah, yes, only to say what a great gal she is and how they wish their woman was more outgoing and fun like her, instead of prudent and judgmental.

Quoting elleinady:

Guys do just as much bad mouthing as soon as the girl who thinks she's their pal leaves.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm with the op on this. I sit with the women and all I ever hear is complaining, whining and bad mouthing about other women that are not just like themselves. When I hang out with the guys they actually have something to talk about. The talk about things, give ideas and actually know how to relax enjoy themselves.

alexisnadine
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Most women who get upset at you for hanging with their dh/so, is because they are jealous. That may sound bad, but my SO as gone out to dinner w/ his ex girlfriend because they are still friends. Its not that odd. Although alot of women unfortunately are insecure and because of that they get upset when their other half talks to a female. It is silly really. I don't really like hangin with women either, most have too much drama or just wanna gossip. They can't just hang out... If your friends so/dw have issues with you its because they have issues with themselves and are just projecting them onto you to make themselves feel better. Sorry if that sounds rude or heartless. Its true... Don't let it bother you, they will either get over it or they will split up.

iammom616
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Saying that youre flirty means that you flirt with our men, your posting a threat to us. It does make us feel insecure a bit.
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Eh, my husband doesn't have any women friends.  He hangs out with one other guy, and even then, its once every few months.

He doesn't watch football, play football, or go to bars.  Ever.  I am not insecure, and actually don't care who he hangs out with.  I know who he comes home to, and I'm not worried about other women.  He also doesn't talk about sex with other people, men included.  I have a man who is very quiet and reserved....and not very social.

In fact, the only women who I have known that profess to be friends with guys, ended up sleeping with a few of the guys, and two of those women I know like that ended up with a couple of abortions in their teens from sleeping with the guys they were hanging out with.

Women like you have a higher than normal chance of sleeping with other women's men.

BUT, in my marriage...I don't waste my energy being jealous.  Almost seventeen years, my man has come home to...ME. LMAO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 136 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this

You could learn how to spell too and maybe you could find someone for yourself. Intelligence is sexy too, but a woman who is smart and and beautiful is even hotter! Try it and maybe you can stop "pretending" that you don't want to sleep with anyone's SO. 

elleinady
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
So am I. But I don't flirt with men or discuss their sex lives. It's trashy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't flirt. I hang out like I'm one of the guys. I'm married sweet cheeks. My husband and I are together while the wifeys sit in the corner gossiping with prudish looks on their faces. I'm laughing having a good old time, playing pool, kick ball, poker and whatnot. 

Quoting elleinady:

Nope. Because women who flirt with married men aren't trustworthy, which most men know. I have plenty of male friends and I'm respectful of their relationships, so I really do get to hear what they say about women like this. It's not very nice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ah, yes, only to say what a great gal she is and how they wish their woman was more outgoing and fun like her, instead of prudent and judgmental.

Quoting elleinady:

Guys do just as much bad mouthing as soon as the girl who thinks she's their pal leaves.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm with the op on this. I sit with the women and all I ever hear is complaining, whining and bad mouthing about other women that are not just like themselves. When I hang out with the guys they actually have something to talk about. The talk about things, give ideas and actually know how to relax enjoy themselves.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)