Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The woman that most women with a SO HATE.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am the woman most wives/GFs HATE. I am the girl that works with only guys every day and we talk about sex often. I probably know more about your sex life then I would ever actually want too. I am the girl that will be at the bar with them watching the game or the one tossing a baseball/football around. I am attractive and flirty, but don't want anything from your DH or SO. I laugh when a wife or GF makes their SO come home cause I am hanging out. I find it so funny when a wife thinks I am a threat to her relationship or marriage. You have friends that are girls and I have friends that are guys. I choose to be friends with guys because girls are to caddy and girly for me. I can't stand it. I am girly and will wear a dress, but don't mind if I get dirty from tossing a football around. I would rather be at a pro football game then a play. Some women need to lighten up and realize that just because there is a girl that your SO is friends with doesn't mean she wants to sleep with him. I would never sleep with someone that has a SO. 
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Replies (271-280):
smurfbitebug
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Lol I wouldn't hate you. I used to be you. But my DH wouldn't like you that much, sorry. Nothing personal. He just doesn't like chicks hanging around him that could even potentially cause problems and then laugh about it. He actually laughed at you and said I used to be you except for the disrespectful part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:48 PM

You say you don't want anything from them-But you seek their attention. You find it funny that wives find you a threat. Well-if they're hanging out with you and not their families-thats stealing attention from home. It may not be intentional (though in your case I feel it is) but you're providing an atmosphere for your co workers to enjoy your attention. You might not want them (so you say) but you obviously prefer their attention (even if married) and are creating situations where these men look to be around you. Men are simple and given any opportunity to stroke their egos and they'll follow along. If you were so open and a non threat-the wives would know you better. As others have stated-you come off pretentious and shady. And you enjoy that other women hate you.

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Ditto

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

I wouldn't hate you at all, my husband and I choose not to put ourselves in situations that could bring drama into our marriage. There is no football playing or sex talk with random women over here :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2annaliese
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Exactly!

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

I wouldn't hate you at all, my husband and I choose not to put ourselves in situations that could bring drama into our marriage. There is no football playing or sex talk with random women over here :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM

lol, wow, someone thinks a lot of herself! 

busymom64064
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

LOL LMFAO.......aren't you just cocky?!?

IMO, You are just damn disrespectful and are a low stoop. I wouldn't want to be caught at your level.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Sorry that struck a few peoples nerves. but the truth hurts.

Quoting ac10:

Yes. You're right. I know women that are significantly classier than you.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL @ all these women getting mad at you. I dont mind. If my SO wants to hang out with a woman, so what. I trust him. And if he would possibly do something  he was supposed to, then im done . Its that simple. You can not control a man. They TALK to other women, I dont care what you ladies want to THINK. Its true. EVERY man is attraced to OTHER women. Your NOT the hottest thing out there. There is ALWAYS better. Sorry to burst your bubble girls. Get over it.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM
did you mean "catty"?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bry36
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Not mine thats for sure he would never be at a bar for one hes way to much into fitness and being healthy plus he pretty much thinks I am the only sane woman on earth and besides he thinks woman who hang out in bars are trashy men too but way way more so for woman (ok this was not me saying this its him I dont think thats true but thats his oppion ) . He like woman who are more girly not football playing, bar rats, who stand around talking about sex with a bunch of guys he would find that really unappealing and pretty replusive actually  .Hes my best friend and when we do have free time we spend it together not hanging out with other people .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM

haha. Keep dreaming honey.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL @ all these women getting mad at you. I dont mind. If my SO wants to hang out with a woman, so what. I trust him. And if he would possibly do something  he was supposed to, then im done . Its that simple. You can not control a man. They TALK to other women, I dont care what you ladies want to THINK. Its true. EVERY man is attraced to OTHER women. Your NOT the hottest thing out there. There is ALWAYS better. Sorry to burst your bubble girls. Get over it.

My husband is attracted to women who know how to spell and can use a spell check. He does think im the hottest thing in my town obviously you have low self esteem thats okay we forgive you :). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN