Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what should i do? is it wrong?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i'm bisexual and im married. i been having thoughts of enjoying my time with another female but i cant tell my husband and when i think of going for it i feel so wrong so i dont. if i tell him he'll say that whole bring her to bed with us. and i aint all into sharing my man. what should i do? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Replies (61-66):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM

how can i find it?

Quoting Anonymous:

If its privet, how do we find it?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think I will. I can do that in the next couple days. It will be a private group.

Quoting Anonymous:

i aint going to divorce him not even thinking of it. you should  make a group i'll be the first one there for sure. people dont understand

Quoting Anonymous:

Your not. I was thinking about making a group for us even. Dont get a divorce like some say. People just dont understand. Its ok, there really is alot of us married women out here feeling the same way.

Quoting Anonymous:

good to know im not the only one out there with this problem

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not sure because I am in the same boat. There are alot of us out there. Its sad in a way. Good luck to us all.

startupscafe
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

If you aren't into sharing your husband, why would he mind sharing you with a woman?  That is hypocrisy.  Just leave the woman alone and stay away from her, and stick to your husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

lol no I mean the content so not just anyone can see. You would have to be a member. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think I will. I can do that in the next couple days. It will be a private group.

Quoting Anonymous:

i aint going to divorce him not even thinking of it. you should  make a group i'll be the first one there for sure. people dont understand

Quoting Anonymous:

Your not. I was thinking about making a group for us even. Dont get a divorce like some say. People just dont understand. Its ok, there really is alot of us married women out here feeling the same way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not sure because I am in the same boat. There are alot of us out there. Its sad in a way. Good luck to us all.

TarotMommy
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Having sex with another person when married is adultry no matter if the other person is male or female. This is something you really need to think about before actually doing it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Oh, lol, what will it be called?

Quoting Anonymous:

lol no I mean the content so not just anyone can see. You would have to be a member. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Cool

Quoting Anonymous:

Its up. Its called "married and more?".

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, lol, what will it be called?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)