Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ex husbands girlfriend did what?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i was talking to the girlfriend of my exhusband and she told me that two days ago when she had the kids at the house she made all three of them go outside in 100degree heat and play, she told me "i made them go out and play and locked the door behind me so they stayed out there." my jaw dropped and i wanted to hit her.... what the fuck are you thinking bitch lol..i wont allow them over there now

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:20 AM

my son is 5 my daughter is 2 and her son is 3...

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:20 AM

What's wrong with them playing outside when it's hot? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:21 AM
My kids step mom forces my kids to spend all day outside... they are only allowed in the house for lunch and to go to bathroom. She even makes them get drinks of water from hose. There isnt shit I can do about it. The courts dont see it as abuse /neglect. During summer we alternate weeks... this summer kids BEGGED to go to summer school so they didnt have to go to their Dad's. I should add they are 16 and 17 now but this has been going on for about 6 years now. At least they wont have to go soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Good for her! Kids need to be outside playing! im.sure she allowed them to have drinks.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:22 AM

i'd ask why she locked the door before you get too worked up. perhaps they kept trying to sneak in and she locked them out and read by the door. I would probably just as furious as you seem though

wodntulk2kno1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Where were they playing?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:23 AM
How long were they outside? Playing outside for a short time (an hour or less) is not going to hurt them. After that, they need some shade and some water, then they're good to go again.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:23 AM
I do it to my boys they go out probably a half an hour in the heat.Then again when the sun has has gone down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:24 AM

i grew up playing outside but my father NEVER locked the door kon me to keep me outside my god...and i will never do that to my kids.... if they want to come in and watch tv when its hot fine with me, i let them come and go as they please...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:25 AM

in the yard im guessing she has a lock on the gate...one you have to open with a key

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

Where were they playing?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)