Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's 3:07 A.M here.... what are you doing up? *IMPORTANT Update*

&&& what time is it there?

I'm up because summer vacation officially started ( I work for a school District) so technically I am "unemployed" for the summer and waiting on some calls from other local private schools. W/E anyway point is , my kids don't have to go to school, I have no work lol so I am on and my husband is playing COD MW3 on the Ps3... I might tidy up the kitchen in a bit... o_O 

how about you?

***Update*** It is now 3:22am... I am off to clean my kitchen, shower, brush my teeth and then fall asleep o.O but please do carry on and tell me why you're up... I will be back in a jiffy and reply ;D 

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Replies (21-30):
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Yes sadly 8pm lol I'm doing my clinicals for school. Less than a week I will be a certified medical assistant.

Quoting psychobilly_mom:

you'll be there till' 8pm?!? or 8 am? o_O wow! what's your job-position...if you don't mind me asking ;D

Quoting momoftwo0406:

It's 612 here and I have been at work since 3am and I'm stuck here till 8pm. It sucks but I'm glad I get to hang out on cm. hope we are not busy lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lakajungurl
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Its 5:22 am here.I'm up because I can't stop sneezing long enough to fall asleep and I got to see my niece for the first time in almost 7 yrs last night .her and dad and stepmom and siblings are moving back to Louisiana from California and the they stopped here in Texas for few,hours.its was almost 3 before they left .I was still to excited to sleep anyway and stupid allergies don't help at all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:33 AM
It's 6:30 am here. I'm up getting my son ready for school. I can NOT wait until school is over!!!!
mrstheriault
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:35 AM

it's after 430 am here. up due to dspd and pregnancy discomfort. 

bchic24
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Well it is 6:32am here and I just got done doing a deep clean on the kitchen. I haven't gone to sleep yet at all. I'm about to move on to the reception room and dining room then it's the living room! And if I haven't passed out then I will do the bathroom and bedroom as well lol. I hope to even get some laundry in while doing all of this!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:36 AM

trying to figure out if he is cheating... @5:36

Yanis
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:37 AM
3:36 here and can't sleep. Stressed out about my job, need to meet deadlines and we are far behind
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:37 AM
It's not. We aren't 100% sure when the movers are coming. Originally it was supposed to be the 24th heard Saturday night the 19th or 20th. So we wanted everything ready to go just in case, our stuff is supposed to be ddelivered the 24th (before we even start driving out there) and so far no house, I've been in panic mode since Saturday night and DS has been dramatically slowing down my daytime progress so I had to squeeze it in at night :/ DH was being unusually nice and helpful though :) and he stayed up with me, hell probably nap when he gets home at 8 lol

Quoting psychobilly_mom:

o_O that does not sound like fun at all. 

Quoting kmencl3210:

Its 5 am here, DH and I stayed up packing, now he's about to go to work...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaCsSupermom
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:38 AM

it's 12:38 pm here but I'm in Germany

mstkn.identity
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:39 AM
To much on my mind

Eta: its 340am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)