Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If You Want to Have Better Sex, You Need to See This!

Posted by   + Show Post

You might call it your vagina (or a few other things!), but really your ladyparts are comprised of many components. In this episode of Mom Ed: In the Bedroom, sexologist Logan Levkoff is here to help you get acquainted with all the different parts. After all, the more you know, the more powerful your sexual experiences will be!

Did you learn anything new in this video? Or were you an anatomical pro to begin with? :)

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Replies (31-40):
lordkanarven
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I knew all the proper terms and where they are on my body. I think that woman in there 20 and 30 are more likely to know the proper terms because sexual education in elementary and highschool has been becoming more educational over that last 20 years 

Join me in Blues Mamas if you have a passion for music!
lordkanarven
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

If a male experienced a female orgasm he would have a heart attack from the amount of endorphins :)

Quoting momofne:

Already knew everything but the amount of nerve endings verses a male! Way to go!

ZsMommy
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Quoting lordkanarven:

I knew all the proper terms and where they are on my body. I think that woman in there 20 and 30 are more likely to know the proper terms because sexual education in elementary and highschool has been becoming more educational over that last 20 years 

Im 43 and knew all the terms and proper placement-High school sex ed-had to label the diagrams of both female and male anatomy. It's how I would embarrass my mother at the dining room table-lol ;)

emandab
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM

BUMP!

blue_apalt
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I knew it already yes. 

My girls are 4 and 5.   I recently explained that the part isn't a butt, that's in "back," but the "front" area is called a vulva.  They also know (as I had their sister last yr), that babies come threw as special hole called the vigina, that is somewhere in that region.  So, while we haven't go into depth on the exact parts and anatomy, they are learning correct terms and should know it well as adults. 

azihara
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM

lol

sweety39
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

actualy like this :)

Charli627
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Lol same here

Quoting momofne:

Already knew everything but the amount of nerve endings verses a male! Way to go!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM
My Dh claims to have orgasms almost like mine, and that im the only one who has ever made him actually orgasm (not just a good feeling from cumming but actual full blown orgasms). He says he even has multiple orgasm. And after sex, he can't move lol
Quoting lordkanarven:

If a male experienced a female orgasm he would have a heart attack from the amount of endorphins :)

Quoting momofne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lordkanarven
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM

It may feel as good as yours but men have a lower pain and pleasure threshold. Just like if a man was to experience the pain of child birth he would go into shock and die.

Quoting Anonymous:

My Dh claims to have orgasms almost like mine, and that im the only one who has ever made him actually orgasm (not just a good feeling from cumming but actual full blown orgasms). He says he even has multiple orgasm. And after sex, he can't move lol
Quoting lordkanarven:

Quoting momofne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN