Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

50 Shades of Grey trilogy vs. Sleeping Beauty trilogy?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I know everyone is tired of hearing about the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy...but...I read it even after reading ALL of the horrible reviews because a friend insisted it was awesome. I actually liked the first and second book. I thought the third was eh and I skipped most of the sex scenes because they just got repetitive. That's not the point, though....

Has anyone read Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty trilogy: The Claiming of Beauty, Beauty's Punishment, and Beauty's Release? I was reading Amazon reviews and they said that people who loved 50 Shades will love this trilogy. Any reviews?

I'm going anon because I'm embarrassed that I liked such drivel.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (31-33):
sub_bunnie
by on May. 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I have not read 50 shades of Gray yet... But I have read The Sleeping Beauty Chronicles and LOVED them. They are not about rape. But you do have to have an open mind for these books...

dbush0584
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I got half way through the first 50 shades book and got bored. haven't tried reading it again.
Leobaby2007
by on May. 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Ok- so this post made me really curious about these sleeping beauty books I had never heard of!

I went to read reviews on amazon and saw there is also a 50 shades of Alice in Wonderland (The 50 shades of Alice trilogy). 

Oh my! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN