Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm taking HER kids and she can't stop me -- EDIT in original

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 248 Replies

I have a husband with two kids from a marriage before ours, we have one child together.

this summer he's going to be working overseas quite a bit, and will hardly be here, and so I am going to be taking the stepkids.  The mother doesn't work, she's remarried, but we're not going to say anything about  my husband not being home.  I will be taking the kids for all of his times,  which is every weekend Friday to Monday AM,  and two solid weeks in the summer.  At this point, he might not be around at all this summer, we have no idea when he can even be back, so I'm just going to take all the time so the mother doesn't have them and she won't be the wiser!

We're going to do so many cool and fun things, i have always wanted more kids, and this is the best way to do it!  She can suffer the nine months per kid, the diapers, the puke, the sleepless nights,  and i will get to do the fun stuff, even without  my husband around.  I don't think she should even be their mother, I'm much better, smarter, way more fun,  we have more money, I don't have to work, and I think they'll like being with me more because of all the activities I'm planning on taking them to.   First thing this weekend coming up is mani's and hair appointments and a 'spa day' followed by a shopping spree at Justice!  I'm really into bonding with the girls over silly frivolous stuff that's just totally fun, and there's no way they can do with their mother!

One of my friends said I'm being sneaky by not telling the mother that the father won't even be in the country and I will have them all to myself, but hey -- they're my kids too!  she can go to hell  !!

Posting annon because she might be on CafeMom!  YIKES!  I don't want her to know about  my plans!

EDIT to this:  I am not taking more time, I'm taking his legal times.  The mother won't have them any less than she does now.  They will skype with him every day and call, he will talk to them, just not be there in person.  what's the big deal?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Denecia
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Trolling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jb0520
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM
18 moms liked this
You dont think his kids are going to tell her hes never there?

Also, it's very weird you are looking forward to pretending they are your kids....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blue_elephant
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
3 moms liked this
You're a bitch just saying and the kids will see right through you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Stupid

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

And if they mention not having seen daddy? I always ask my kids if they had fun and what they did. If dad wasn't mentioned, I'd notice.

Mommavieve
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
3 moms liked this
Yeah. That's a little creepy.

Quoting jb0520:

You dont think his kids are going to tell her hes never there?

Also, it's very weird you are looking forward to pretending they are your kids....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethanyJ
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM
6 moms liked this

I think you should seek counseling.  Obviously, if this is a true post, you need to work some issues out.  I feel bad for the biomom in this situation.  She is entitled to have as much time with HER kids as possible.  I feel that your actions are selfish and NOT in the best interests of the kids.  

mommy5912
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I see nothing wrong with you wanting to bond with them however the way you are going about it is wrong!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM
14 moms liked this

Step mom never replaces real mom, no matter how "fun" you are.

usmc.momma
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I think you need to seek mental help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)