Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm taking HER kids and she can't stop me -- EDIT in original

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a husband with two kids from a marriage before ours, we have one child together.

this summer he's going to be working overseas quite a bit, and will hardly be here, and so I am going to be taking the stepkids.  The mother doesn't work, she's remarried, but we're not going to say anything about  my husband not being home.  I will be taking the kids for all of his times,  which is every weekend Friday to Monday AM,  and two solid weeks in the summer.  At this point, he might not be around at all this summer, we have no idea when he can even be back, so I'm just going to take all the time so the mother doesn't have them and she won't be the wiser!

We're going to do so many cool and fun things, i have always wanted more kids, and this is the best way to do it!  She can suffer the nine months per kid, the diapers, the puke, the sleepless nights,  and i will get to do the fun stuff, even without  my husband around.  I don't think she should even be their mother, I'm much better, smarter, way more fun,  we have more money, I don't have to work, and I think they'll like being with me more because of all the activities I'm planning on taking them to.   First thing this weekend coming up is mani's and hair appointments and a 'spa day' followed by a shopping spree at Justice!  I'm really into bonding with the girls over silly frivolous stuff that's just totally fun, and there's no way they can do with their mother!

One of my friends said I'm being sneaky by not telling the mother that the father won't even be in the country and I will have them all to myself, but hey -- they're my kids too!  she can go to hell  !!

Posting annon because she might be on CafeMom!  YIKES!  I don't want her to know about  my plans!

EDIT to this:  I am not taking more time, I'm taking his legal times.  The mother won't have them any less than she does now.  They will skype with him every day and call, he will talk to them, just not be there in person.  what's the big deal?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Replies (31-40):
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm never getting divorced. Not when there's a chance dh could end up with a weirdo like this. Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bgbd
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:08 PM
You do realize that the bm has right of first refusal for any visitation time in which bd will not be present. You can cause him to have his visitation supervised with this scam you're so gleefully pulling
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:09 PM
They're going to tell her but good luck with that. LMAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I am glad you are not my children's stepmom! I'd be pissed if a bitch did that to me!

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:09 PM
You sound really immature and the kids will tell her your dh wasn't there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LectioDivina
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM
4 moms liked this

You're a little hand that rocks the cradle-ish.

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with you having your husband's times with his kids unless their mother has an issue with it or it is stated in th CO that he is to be present.  Do you think that these girls will not tell her that their father is nowhere around??  What are you going to do if something happens and one or both of the children need medical care??  You, as the step paren really have no say in the medical care....... U sure you have thought this completely through??? Maybe she wouldn't have a problem with you having the kids without your DH.... maybe she wants a break.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Try and see this from the other side of the coin. Would you want someone who felt they were better than you to do the very same thing your planning to do with the step kids? Think about it.

Also, maybe the mother has problems, maybe she's not your ideal of a mother, maybe she's made a few mistakes even. But we can Never know what it truly in anothers heart. Even if your sure you do you can't. These are her children to and I'm sure she loves them. Just because she doesn't have the money or resources you do Does Not mean she doesn't care.

Also, these are her children too and not just dh's. She has every right to know what your doing. If you had approched it right and just told her you loved the kids and wanted to spend time with them, she may have let you. Sneaking off is Not the right way to handle it. You will be caught, even if the kids don't tell. Things like this get out.

I admit, I don' t know the whole story here, so forgive me if I'm wrong. However, I truly don't think sneaking is the right way to do this.

ShannonRoth
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM
You sound creepy! All mom has to do refuse to release them to anyone but BF. No matter how stupid you think she us, she'll figure it out.

If she is really savvy she will file abandonement charges or an increase in CS due to an increase in time.

FYI- judges don't like this type of nonsense and are not supportive of over stepping steps...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)