Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm taking HER kids and she can't stop me -- EDIT in original

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a husband with two kids from a marriage before ours, we have one child together.

this summer he's going to be working overseas quite a bit, and will hardly be here, and so I am going to be taking the stepkids.  The mother doesn't work, she's remarried, but we're not going to say anything about  my husband not being home.  I will be taking the kids for all of his times,  which is every weekend Friday to Monday AM,  and two solid weeks in the summer.  At this point, he might not be around at all this summer, we have no idea when he can even be back, so I'm just going to take all the time so the mother doesn't have them and she won't be the wiser!

We're going to do so many cool and fun things, i have always wanted more kids, and this is the best way to do it!  She can suffer the nine months per kid, the diapers, the puke, the sleepless nights,  and i will get to do the fun stuff, even without  my husband around.  I don't think she should even be their mother, I'm much better, smarter, way more fun,  we have more money, I don't have to work, and I think they'll like being with me more because of all the activities I'm planning on taking them to.   First thing this weekend coming up is mani's and hair appointments and a 'spa day' followed by a shopping spree at Justice!  I'm really into bonding with the girls over silly frivolous stuff that's just totally fun, and there's no way they can do with their mother!

One of my friends said I'm being sneaky by not telling the mother that the father won't even be in the country and I will have them all to myself, but hey -- they're my kids too!  she can go to hell  !!

Posting annon because she might be on CafeMom!  YIKES!  I don't want her to know about  my plans!

EDIT to this:  I am not taking more time, I'm taking his legal times.  The mother won't have them any less than she does now.  They will skype with him every day and call, he will talk to them, just not be there in person.  what's the big deal?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Replies (241-248):
luvlivelaugh
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:05 PM
She'll probably find out he is over seas. But honestly if he wants you to still have them during his time there is not much biomom can do. My bfs bff is in the army and his new wife keeps her step kids even if he is out of town. His ex wife didn't like it at first, but he is remarried now and decides what happens on his time. Not much biomom could do. It works out now because the kids love their stepmom and she is really raising them the same as biomom does and the moms are friends now. But I fear your plans my backfire. Honesty is the best policy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amomynous_j
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:07 PM

i think she should know. it IS very sneaky to not tell her. 

and considering your attitude about it, i wouldn't blame her for not wanting her kids with you without their father!

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I was all for this until you said 

" I don't think she should even be their mother, I'm much better, smarter, way more fun,  we have more money, I don't have to work, and I think they'll like being with me more because of all the activities I'm planning on taking them to."

That's just a shitty thing to say.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Your HUSBAND needs to inform the mother of his children of his whereabouts.  Unless the children are extremly young, they will tell mom that Dad isnt around. 

kimbob2284
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I do think you are being sneaky not telling their mom that their dad wont be there.  Its not YOUR time with them, its HIS.  I would be raging pissed off if my ex and his wife did this to me.  If my ex isnt spending his time with our child, then I damn well should be. 

kimbob2284
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I agree!

Quoting amomynous_j:

i think she should know. it IS very sneaky to not tell her. 

and considering your attitude about it, i wouldn't blame her for not wanting her kids with you without their father!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Wow. Aren't you a smart one? Hm...nope, just selfish.

2inPink222
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM

CRAZY BITCH. let me just say that if a step mom tried to replace me, as their mother, AND not tell me if their Dad was not there... I would go BALLISTIC!!

Just because he will not be there, does not make it YOUR legal right to have the kids. It's HIS legal right and if HE is not there.... you are, in fact, NOBODY

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)