Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is anyone else really tired of all the judging going on here?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I know I am. Every day there are mutiple posts judging people who do or think differently than other moms. It's just getting really old and makes me not want to log onto CM anymore. I know some might say don't open the post but they are hard to avoid  when that is pretty much all that is being posted. Anyone know of another website for moms that is not like this?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
Whisper85
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM

This is a drama group for the most part. There are other groups out there that are very helpful :) I'm in one and I love it there.

SnookiBoo
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I feel the same way. It's their way or "Oh boy are you going to get slammed for disagreeing."   There is too much drama and bull shit in here.  You can't even comment on a post without being attacked for being different. So many nasty women on here.  If you find another website, let me know. 

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Its almost hilarious to me. Most of the things people are judged for are so irrelevant in the scheme of things.  I mostly laugh at it or just throw it back in their face. I like being able to get and give advice but this group is mostly just entertainment.  I have to say I judge others that come on here just to bash others but misspell and misuse every other word. 

mich.el.le
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Not hard to avoid at all if you don't join the groups like this one and NC.

Shaken1976
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I try not to judge. But sometimes it is hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ally_346_2010
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes me too! A have a few groups that give me wonderful advice & is very supportive!

Quoting Whisper85:

This is a drama group for the most part. There are other groups out there that are very helpful :) I'm in one and I love it there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Nope...it's quite entertaining...but then again, I don't take the internet so seriously. People exaggerate online...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. I hardly post anything because you can't without being attacked by someone if not mutliple people. If I do find one I will let you know.

Quoting SnookiBoo:

I feel the same way. It's their way or "Oh boy are you going to get slammed for disagreeing."   There is too much drama and bull shit in here.  You can't even comment on a post without being attacked for being different. So many nasty women on here.  If you find another website, let me know. 

pamelax3
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Hey that is what I was thinking!! LOL!

Quoting pipsmommy:

Yep, I don't post anything important unless its in SCS, its a small but really active group so I know all the ladies and we actually all get along.

jojo827
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I dont judge out loud. If I dont have anything positive to say then I dont say anything. I can think whatever I want in my mind but I dont type it out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)