Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the Parents of these kids should be Ashamed

Posted by   + Show Post

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/school-bus-monitor-bullying-video/CXPLtiulzEuGhmkEz7Y57g.cspx

To treat some this Such disrespect. She is a bus monitor. These kids Bullied her and one even threatened to go to her house and steel from her.

This is a donation to help her go on vacation. To get away from those kids.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?a=716729 

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I've heard women on here say some of the same things...I even heard one of them call her a "Troll". 

:(

HaloWithHorns78
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:11 PM
It's on inside edition now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilfishbigocean
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I agree, I couldn't even finish watching it.
I hope these kids get into some SERIOUS trouble.

What ever happened to minding your elders? Where has the "good ol' days" gone to?

Quoting LucyMom08:

What the FUCK? I can't even watch that, that is sickening. If my children EVER did something as horrible as that, you know, I honestly can't imagine that. What is wrong with people?!? That hurts my heart...

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I am absolutely appalled!!!

My 8 year old came out to the living room to see what I was watching, so I explained it to her. She almost cried. I teach her how to respect others. These children obviously have not been taught that. I can't believe it went on for so long! I wouldn't have blamed her if she beat the shit out of each and every one of them....but good for her for not letting herself get to that point. The poor lady. I am disgusted with these kids. I hope each one of them got into some SERIOUS trouble.

Fucking idiots.

MDWife12
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

OMG I couldn't even watch a minute of that shit. If my kids did that I would beat their asses, they WOULD go directly to the woman and apologize, they would have every fucking privelage taken away from them and they would be getting picked up and dropped off at school for the entire school year. I feel so bad for that woman - we make it very clear in this house that you respect your elders - no ifs ands or buts about it, who the hell wouldn't teach their child to respect an adult?! UGH - perfect example of undisciplined little shits running around. So sad :(

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I would spank some little butts if those were my kids. It won't be, though, because my kids have empathy for others. That is cruel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:19 PM

no kidding!!! give them punks a taste of their own medicine. It's obvious they are not very confident themselves, or they wouldn't feel the need to bash this woman for ten minutes....

Quoting amirahsmommy11:

Omg I sooooo wish I was on that bus! My child would be dead and I would embarrass him like they did her and make him apologize infront of that entire bus...

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:20 PM

=(

That's horrible!

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

"She said the comment that hurt the most was when the kids said "you're so ugly your kid should kill themselves." Her son took his life 10 years ago."

Wow o.O No way would I tolerate that kind of disrespect from my son. I might even go as far as public humiliation as part of his punishment so he'd know how he made her feel.

jridgill
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM
How awful. And physically touching her? Oh hell no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wendykay1
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM
2 moms liked this
If I found out my child ever treated an elder like that they would have a red butt. They also would be going to her house everyday and learning respect by being her maid and doing all her yard work and house cleaning for months!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured