Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If he's cheating......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

So, I think my sisters husband may be cheating on her. Here's why: In the last three weeks he has gone to the bar after work with "coworkers" twice. And now he's going again tonight. Well, last Friday my DH picked him up. Before DH text brother in law to tell him he was there he saw him standing out by his car with a girl. DH said it looked like they were just talking but found it odd that they went out by his car to talk (away from anyone else, even the outside somking section was on the other side of the building). When DH did text him brother in law and the girl looked around to see if they could see DH. They didn't seem to see him. They then moved to the back side of the car where they couldn't be seen for about 10 minutes. DH said the girl walked in with her arms crossed looking at the ground. DH said the only time he has seen a girl walk into a bar like that was because she was sad to see her boyfriend leave. On the way home DH husband asked brother in law "So who's your girlfriend?" He asked brother in law about the girl three times on the ride home and all three times he changed the subject. Now to today. Brother in law got laid off from his job (he new it was happening so did my sister) today. My sister seems to have no idea that he was acctually laid off today. My DH noticed he was home early (we live around the corner from eachother) and went over to say hi and see what's up. Turns out he hadn't even gone in to work. They called and told him the layoff takes effect today and not tocome in. DH asked him. "Oh, where were you this morning then?" Brother in law would sleep all day if he could so it was kind of odd to see he wasn't home most of the morning after finding out he didn't even go to work today. Brother in law says "That must of been when I was dropping my son off at day care."  Which couldn't be the case because my DD goes to the same daycare and my nephew was already there so that didn't add up. My brother in law also lied to my sister on a fairly regular basis too. Saying he was going to work, but then calling in sick to work. He'd stay at home and play video games and sleep all day till about 30 minutes before my sister would get home then he would leave (who knows where he went) untill it was the time he was supposed to get home (about 2 hours later). I know this sounds like I'm nosy and know to much about my sister's relationship, but they live right around the corner from us. My DH works from home and sees this stuff. And brother in law makes no attempt to hide it. He must think that whatever DH finds out he won't tell me. Ha, there is no way DH wouldn't tell me! Now I'm just sick! I know all this stuff and I can't say anything. If I knew for sure he was cheating on her I'd be the first to say something, but I have no proof, just supisous actions. To me that's not enough to go to her with. I don't want to cause problems between them if nothing is going on. What do you all think?

I hope this all makes since. Feel free to ask questions if needed.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mummy1990
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck...it must be a duck.

It looks like hes a cheater.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:10 PM
I know. That's what I'm afraid of!
luvlivelaugh
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Yea, he is cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Put a voice activated recorder in his car and give it to your sister.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I would tell your sister. 

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gabriella (: on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Why not have ur dh take him out for guy time & find out? Guys gossip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mamas-
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Sounds like he's cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:27 PM
So what if you dont have proof that he's cheating? You have proof that he's lied to her, your DH saw him being shady with another woman, and you have suspicions. Go to her with that. I would be SOOOO hurt if my sister knew all of that and kept it from me just because she didnt have "exhibit A" type of evidence.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)