Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

single mom with tons of kids

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:47 PM
  • 9 Replies
Im a single mom of one. I work 3jobs to provide for us and still kinda strugle. I dont under stand how some females have 3,4,5 kids and dnt strugle hard?
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:53 PM

By weight or volume?

TurtleSquish
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Food stamps, cash benes, section 8....
TurtleSquish
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Oh and child support. State average here in 200 dollars per child. 800 bucks is a good pull.
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I have one child and another on the way and I am a single mom. I work one full time job where I make really good money. I do not rely on the government for assistance. I own a home and sometimes things are tight, but I wouldn't say I struggle. A lot of this is because of the area I live in; the cost of living is insanely low so it makes things a lot more attainable.

HaleyCovington
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Welfare.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

They are strippers!!!!!!LOL, just kidding......

tinkubz
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Welfare can only go so far. Lol
Orbie1985
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Where are you from?

Quoting nerdymom28:

I have one child and another on the way and I am a single mom. I work one full time job where I make really good money. I do not rely on the government for assistance. I own a home and sometimes things are tight, but I wouldn't say I struggle. A lot of this is because of the area I live in; the cost of living is insanely low so it makes things a lot more attainable.

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I live in Kansas.

Quoting Orbie1985:

Where are you from?

Quoting nerdymom28:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured