Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'll confess.. I'm not good at "sexy"

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not, I'm goofy and giggly, that doesn't mean my husband and I don't have good sex, cause it is freakin awesome. But I just can't be your typical "sexy" if I try its like super corny and ends up with both of us laughing at my dumb ass! lol My husband just thinks its the cutest thing in the world though cause he says that its who I am and he likes that I'm not ashamed with him. I find myself cracking jokes during foreplay and all that, doesn't bother him. I'm proud to say I'm horrible at being sexy, and my man LOVES IT!!

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Replies (11-18):
WowIllbeamom11
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:55 PM

My man gets the best of both worlds, I can do sexy and seductive, but I can also make him laugh his ass off.

2littledaisies
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Sometimes I think being the way you are - quirky & fun .. IS sexy.  As long as your man loves it you're doin something right :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here! I got all dressed up and 'sexy ' the other night and ended up walking around with a long piece of toilet paper on my shoe lol
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM
I've pulled off sexy a couple of times but I usually end up laughing because I feel ridiculous trying that hard :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paulierox
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM

i tend to be a giggler ..

i too dont think i pull off sexy very well i am too much of a goof ball to do so...

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM

lol I can "appear" sexy in pictures all day long, but that facade gets melted away as soon as I open my mouth! lol and the tp on shoe thing, totally sounds like me! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here! I got all dressed up and 'sexy ' the other night and ended up walking around with a long piece of toilet paper on my shoe lol

CorisMom
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Really? What's the point in being rude?

Quoting Anonymous:

Um ok. Considering your sexiness isnt really needed here
... i can safely conclude that we dont really care..

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Um ok. Considering your sexiness isnt really needed here
... i can safely conclude that we dont really care..

lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)