Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cannot believe this happened to me

Posted by   + Show Post
I stopped at a gas station to use the restroom. I sat down. Right when I started peeing, a spider came out of nowhere and landed on my leg.

I am scared to death of spiders, so I started freaking out. When I went to brush it off of me, it jumped and landed right on my crotch!

By this time, I am hysterical. I am waving my hands down my crotch hopefully to brush it into the water. I peed on my hand in the freak out. Then, the spider disappears. I don't see it on me or in the toilet.

Well I wasn't about to pull my pants up and pretend it didn't happen, so I stripped off all of my clothes from the waist down. I finally shook it out of my jeans and killed the fucker.

I am traumatized. : (
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Replies (41-45):
manda-nicole010
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM

LOL This made me laugh. 

So did all the people shocked that she SAT on the toilet. People can turn anything into an issue :p

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep. To squat is disgusting for you are spraying your own piss outside of the toilet. EWWW.

Quoting KitschyGirl:

You usually don't contract bacteria through the leg and butt. lol People who hover are the reason I have to wipe pee off the seat all the time.

Quoting proudnewmomm630:

I hope you squatted and didn't sit on the toilet I never sit on public toilets always was taught when i was a little girl to always squat and til this day i still do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Omg! You just made me so super grateful that I wear skirts and carry a shewee in my purse. Something like that would have traumatized me.

Sorry that happened too you and I'm glad you killed the spider. I wouldn't had let him live either, lol

TrouserMouse
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM
And if you are spraying it all over the seat, that means it is likely spraying on your legs and clothes too. Ick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep. To squat is disgusting for you are spraying your own piss outside of the toilet. EWWW.

Quoting KitschyGirl:

You usually don't contract bacteria through the leg and butt. lol People who hover are the reason I have to wipe pee off the seat all the time.

Quoting proudnewmomm630:

I hope you squatted and didn't sit on the toilet I never sit on public toilets always was taught when i was a little girl to always squat and til this day i still do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vinalex0581
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:38 PM

ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN