Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I secretly want another baby

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM
  • 3 Replies

It isn't something that I would actually plan on doing. I just miss having a baby to hug and snuggle. My "little" ones are 9 and 12, and huge for their age. In fact, my 12 yo is taller than me ( and I'm 5'8"). 

I'm currently single and plan on keeping it that way, so a baby is not in the cards righ now. I'm 32, so I have a good 10-15 more years of fertility. For the last week or so, I have been having extremely vivid dreams about a kid who doesn't exist.  How can I get over these feelings?

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hollinicole
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Babysitting lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM
10-15 more years of fertility? Why would you want a baby when you are 47 and your oldest 27? Weird. Anyways, if you want a baby so bad go to a sperm bank..? I have a friend who did it twice and she has 2 gorgeous kids. Either that or babysit, or watch friends kids?
jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I'm saying, that I have a while if I change my mind and decide that I do want a baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

10-15 more years of fertility? Why would you want a baby when you are 47 and your oldest 27? Weird. Anyways, if you want a baby so bad go to a sperm bank..? I have a friend who did it twice and she has 2 gorgeous kids. Either that or babysit, or watch friends kids?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured