Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate working with people who have an attitude-VENT

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM
  • 1 Replies

I work for a cleaning company. Been there for several months. Sometimes we work alone and sometimes they send us out in teams. Well, lately they have been putting me with these young newbies who act like they know everything and get annoyed and have an attitude if you remind them to do something or make a suggestion about how to do something. Whatever happened to being at work and someone tells you something and you just say,"OK I'll take care of that." politely. Even if you were already doing what you are supposed to or you already knew what the other co-worker was telling you. Why do they have to get an attitude and get all snippy when I try to tell them anything? I am just trying to make sure the job is done right so we don't get a complaint. And the girl I was with yesterday made sure to tell me that she didn't want the office to put her with anyone that smoked, or anyone that didn't speak English, or anyone that talked too much. Who does she think she is? Does she think she's so important that she can tell the boss who she is willing to work with and who she isn't? At any job you are supposed to work with whoever the boss tells you to, without complaining. I don't know any job where an employee is allowed to say "I won't work with her." Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MomoLS
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Sorry to hear that!  They sound like brats!  Your hard work won't go unnoticed, and if you feel comfortable, I'd seriously report their actions to the managers.  If they aren't doing their jobs properly then that hurts the company's image.

Stay strong!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured