Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms are lazy if not breastfeeding their baby!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Moms who formula feed are lazy.
Also, they shouldn't receive free formula through WIC.
There are so many benefits for breastfeeding not just for baby, but also the mother.
Not to mention it is FREE!
Why would you choose to give your baby unhealthy stuff (formula) when you can give them the healthiest food possible for them?
Many formula fed babies are overweight unlike most breastfed babies.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
And you think...what? That your post suddenly made my children sick and fat because they were ff? Because it didn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JAIRATRACI
Both have downsides. Not everyone can or wants to breastfeed. I may not agree with the more selfish reason(wants to drinks or it will "ruin" the breasts) but it is their choice. Get over it.

My formula fed babies were smaller than my breastfed ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CatherineNewton

Yes I am lazy because after I had my daughter I went back to school fully time and worked part time and got my degree. So I only bf for 6 weeks. That I had off school. I know I am horrible but at lest I am not stupid to make such a rash comment like you.  BTW my daughter is in the 50% for everything and is not over weight by far. 

FL2AK
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenmommie83
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't call them lazy. They are missing out though. I love breast feeding my baby. The way he looks at me while I'm feeding him melts my heart. It is rough at times because we're both still trying to get the hang of it but I'm glad I made the decision to breast feed. Also when I had my baby I weighed 216 (most I've ever weighed in my life!) and now I'm down to 190. It's only been 2 weeks! Can't wait to get below my pre pregnancy weight...and as soon as my c-section heals properly I can start running again;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM
7 moms liked this

Fuck off bitch. I tried breastfeeding my son, but i wasn't making enough, not only did I breastfeed him whenever possible, but afterwards I would pump the shit out of my breasts. So don't tell me that I'm lazy for not being able to breastfeed my son. towards the end of me trying to breastfeed, I finally gave up after an hour of feeding him...I wasn't making any. Its very sad that a mother has to put down mothers just because they don't do what YOU do...go to hell.

StarrTurner
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I didn't produce enough breast milk i only got 4oz a day because I had a breast reduction at 19.

lisairv
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM
5 moms liked this
Some people should keep their dumbass opions to themselves......
Junesmommy18
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I wasn't able to breastfeed. Nor was my mother able. My milk never came in with my DD. Guess I'm lazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM
4 moms liked this

Could you be any more judgemental?? I am NOT lazy.  I formula fed because I wanted to.  So what?  What business is it of yours?   It's NOT.  My kid is a very healthy 9 yr old who has never had so much as one ear infection or uri or any illness at all.  Ever.  He's not overweight, not even close to being overweight.  He gets straight A's.  Oh and I didn't have WIC so stop implying everyone who ff gets wic, that's simply not true.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured