Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't know how to tell them

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a secret, and I am scared to tell my close friends and family. I am afraid that if I tell them, they will never look at me the same and that they will make fun of me. I didn't mean for this to happen, I'm not even sure how it happened. But it did and I can't change it. I know it will be over soon, and in a way I am sad and relieved at the same time.

My confession is, that I am really looking forward to seeing Breaking Dawn 2. I have seen all the other movies. I blame satellite for that. I was able to watch them after everyone else had gone to bed. They all make fun of the movie and refuse to see it, but they are just awesome!

I'm posting anon because you women can be vicious.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Jesus still loves you!
EAzizM
by Erica on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Those movies are beyond stupid but I wouldnt think any less of people who watch them...lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Can I go!?! I mean wait no, you two go and have fun. I am so happy for you that you can be out in the open with your DF and he accepts it and even enjoys it too.

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

Same here!!! DF was actually excited about Part 1 and took me to see it .. he is wanting to take me to see Part 2.

Quoting mamawilbur:

i own all the movies so far lol

mich.el.le
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:34 PM

lmao 

Sekirei
by LoKitty on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:34 PM

You can break free of this, you have to have an will of steel. Go and see the Avengers.. or watch Thor on netflix... something!

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I'm not too far gone? What if I attended a watch party, I was thinking of going in disguise.

Quoting Sekirei:

You need professional help.. I promise, you can be saved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:34 PM

You sure? I don't need to say an extra prayer or something? This IS pretty bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Jesus still loves you!

WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:34 PM
You're weird. They should never speak to you again >.>
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamawilbur
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
i think DH is taking me to the next one :)

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

Same here!!! DF was actually excited about Part 1 and took me to see it .. he is wanting to take me to see Part 2.

Quoting mamawilbur:

i own all the movies so far lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I LOVE the avengers. I had all the comics of Thor as a kid. I don't know how this could have happened to me. I even watched He-man for crying out loud!

I think I better go pop in my x-men movie collection. Except for the last one, that last one sucked ass. Seriously, how could they kill off Scott AND Professor X? I don't really care about Jean, she was boring, but Cyclops? WTF?

Quoting Sekirei:

You can break free of this, you have to have an will of steel. Go and see the Avengers.. or watch Thor on netflix... something!

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I'm not too far gone? What if I attended a watch party, I was thinking of going in disguise.

Quoting Sekirei:

You need professional help.. I promise, you can be saved.

lynndinski
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Ahahaha best confession EVER :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)