Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Usually, I'm not a "grammar nazi"; and I'll let people type how they want to type and just let it be. But, if I quote someone to agree with them or something, I HAVE to correct any mistakes in their post before I type that I agree underneath it. If there are too many mistakes I won't quote it, even if I completely agree with something that has already been said, and have nothing more to add. In that case, I'll usually just bump the post if I want to come back to it later. Just one of my strange quirks I guess! What are some strange things that you do?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:48 PM

A lot of times, I'll type out a full response to something, and then decide not to post it. Or, I'll sit here and come up with a response in my mind and then not post it. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I'l do that too! Especially if there are a lot of responses to the post and I don't want to read them all to make sure I'm not repeating something for the hundredth time.

Quoting sissyboogs:

A lot of times, I'll type out a full response to something, and then decide not to post it. Or, I'll sit here and come up with a response in my mind and then not post it. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)