Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

any CM doctors out there? I have a health question. please read... **edit with update #1** **update #2**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well I know that you ladies are not doctors but I haven't been feeling well lately and I was wandering if you ladies could give me some advice.

OK so here's my problem; i have been weird stomach pain all over my stomach. I have also been for past couple days having weird pain and sensation down around my vagina and it almost always feels like i have to pee even if I've just peed. i have also had itching and burning down around my vagina as well for like three days or so... there are a few bumps down there too, one of which is rather big and just won't go away for nothing...

So do any of you ladies have any idea what could be wrong with me? please no bashing... I am only looking for advice.

thank you ladies if you've read all of this... i really appreciate it...

Well i am suppose to go to the outreach center this evening and get checked out because my docotor thinks that I have a uti or bladder infection and nothing more. But scince before DH came home he's been acting like he's not going to take me over there today. I feel like crap right now and i'd rather be died than sick like this. i can't take much more of this with my health and DH combined I am going crazy right now.... oh well ladies I'm off to finish school work while I wait for DH to decide if he is going to take me to the docotor... have a good night ladies....

Well the doctor said that I have a UTI but said that she couldn't tell why my stumach has been torn up for days now. I'm at my wits end right now. i can't take anymore of being sick and i'm too fricken poor to go to anymore docotors. I just want to die right now... i hope i don't wake up in the morning. cause i am fucking tired of being sick i've sick like this with my stumach on and off for months and it feels nothing like my ibs dose. i am crying right now because i'm so stressed and worried that i'm going to keep losing wieght until something bad happens to me... idk what to do right now... i really dont'... oh well thanks for reading ladies. i'm off to finish to school work before bed if i can even sleep tonight for being stressed and worried... i swear i am done with being sick... i really am...

crying

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
You realize that UTI's and bladder infections require antibiotics right? Drinking water and cranberry juice will only mask the symptoms, along with taking over the counter medications. You really need to see a doctor for the proper medications.

Quoting Anonymous:

well idk if your dh is really a doctor or not but i sireusly doubt that have herpies. But you never no. I am going see if it will go away. If it is a uti drinking plenty of water and juice should make it go away. I've had plenty uti's and bladder infections and the like. If it don't go away in a few days then i'll call the doctor...

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

It actually really sounds like herpes. My husband is a doctor and I read him your symptoms and the first thing that he said was " herpes"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:34 AM

It does, indeed, sound like herpes in all sincerity.

Don't ask for advice if you are going to get pissed off about what people offer up to you. People are being serious, not snarky.

Candi1024
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't go to the ER, go to planned parenthood.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:36 AM

This, right here, is the reason hospitals in this country are going bankrupt, cutting hours and laying off staff because of advice like this.

DO NOT go to the ER for this. That's ridiculous. The ER is for EMERGENCIES.

Quoting drgnflymum:

You could go to the ER they have to treat you even if you can't pay right then. The hospitals here usually cut payments down to nothing or make arrangements for you. Hope you feel better stomach pains are nothing to dismiss.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MommaLis5:

It really does sound like herpes.  Why not see a real doctor?

herpes really? both me and dh are clean and i've been tested like twice since i've been with him and i'm still clean... so yeah... and as far as i doctor goes, well you have to have money for those or they get all pissy with you if you like don't pay them, so i'm kinda screwed... like i said at least i was only looking for advice not a fricken doctor online or whatever... but ok thanks, i think...

L1558
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:37 AM

It doesn't sound like herpes-- those are supposed to be small sores or bumps that hurt, not burn/ itch.

I've had UTIs and this sounds like what it is....although I'm not a doctor, I'm pretty certain.

OP-- UTIs don't always "go away" with water and cranberry juice. That's usually only if you get so acquainted with them you can head them off when you feel one coming on. Be sure to pee right after sex, do NOT linger in a bathtub (especially if it's dirty or just-cleaned and may have residue), don't use super-perfumey bath foams/bubbles, and  stay hydrated. I have been plagued on and off with UTIs...gone through periods of none, then a year where I'll have 3 or 4. Bactrum doesn't work for me, I have to get Ciproflaxin. I have an extra bottle I was prescribed, sometimes I can take ONE when I feel a UTI coming on, and it knocks it out before it's fullblown.

They can also occur right when you start having a lot of sex and had gone for awhile without.

Your UTI could become a bladder infection if it's already come on strong or been a few days. I wouldn't push it.

No matter what, I'd still go to the doc.

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

no...he really is a doctor. He is an ER doctor to be exact. STD's can lay dormant for years. Go to the ER. They will set up a payment plan and then you give a huge discount for being a self pay. They are used to not getting paid unfortunatly...lol

Quoting Anonymous:

well idk if your dh is really a doctor or not but i sireusly doubt that have herpies. But you never no. I am going see if it will go away. If it is a uti drinking plenty of water and juice should make it go away. I've had plenty uti's and bladder infections and the like. If it don't go away in a few days then i'll call the doctor...

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

It actually really sounds like herpes. My husband is a doctor and I read him your symptoms and the first thing that he said was " herpes"

mich.el.le
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Well I was going to say maybe an std but sice you jumped all over someone else for suggesting it, I'll go with bladder infection or uti but I still don't know why you'd have a bumpy vag.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM
You need to go see a dr. Like find a dr that like will like let you pay like later. Tell them you're like clean for stds cause you like know for sure but its like a uti or something .. *eye roll*
deeduhon1
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM

It could be HPV or genital warts, both are treatable, but you need a gynecologist ASAP

RhondaVeggie
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Quoting Candi1024:

Don't go to the ER, go to planned parenthood.

I agree. Whether it's an UTI or herpes it's a woman's health issue and planned parenthood will be able to help. If you're poor they can give you reduced rates and so on.
mommy0708toJC
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MommaLis5:

It really does sound like herpes.  Why not see a real doctor?

herpes really? both me and dh are clean and i've been tested like twice since i've been with him and i'm still clean... so yeah... and as far as i doctor goes, well you have to have money for those or they get all pissy with you if you like don't pay them, so i'm kinda screwed... like i said at least i was only looking for advice not a fricken doctor online or whatever... but ok thanks, i think...

how can you get nasty with someone when you ask for opinons and advice? Those are basic symptoms of herpes. I would say you have a UTI and a possible yeast infection. for the bumps do you shave down there? in grown hairs do give bumps when growing back. 

I just over all do not understand why women get so nasty and pissy when  hey ask for opinions and advice but don't like the over all answer. 

Jay-29, Jen-25, Jake-4 and Chase-3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN