Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know this has been said before but really....

Posted by   + Show Post

you ladies simply cannot be this judgmental in real life.  why does anyone care

1 - what I feed my child

2 - what my child wears while swimming

3 - if I am pro or anti choice

4 - If I spank my children when warranted, etc

I have never seen a group of women so hostile towards each other.  just live and let live, how hard is that??

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Replies (31-40):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM

No one knows what you are doing unless you share....and are you really that insecure that you care if someone posts a general statement about something?

Quoting sfkdny:

newsflash  - it has nothing to do with what was shared.  people start their own posts saying "you are a bad mother if ______" like who the fuck gave you the power to decide who is a bad parent (escpecially based on ONE aspect of parenting - whether it be discipline, feeding, etc)

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Newsflash, if you don't share that informationon a random website with thousands of women, no one will know what you do...

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM
So many are like this in real life! This is why so many bogus cps calls are made, precious government time and money is wasted because of nosey people. Innocent families are harassed, etc. Pathetic what our society has become!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Honestly, I don't care about anything you listed. I don't understand the need for others to be so judgmental and MEAN to others here. At the end of the day we each have one thing in common: we are mothers. We have a great resource here if we would just all use it in a good way.  That wont happen. But its nice to think about:)

TugBoatMama
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Ever since rejoining cm last year I have begun to wonder what the woman behind me at the store is judgemental about. Or just being out in public or picking up my kids from school I see other moms and wonder if one of them could be a cm sanctimommy that I just told to eff off. On the surface you see nice normal ladies going about their lives. But I now often wonder what kind of harsh judgements lie behind each nice mommy I see irl. Makes ya think...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM

it has nothing to do with being insecure - it has to do with women consistently trying to tear each other down.  There is so much judgment on here and I just imagine how these judgmental women are in real life.  it is pathetic that anyone would care that much (enough to call someone a bad parent or say that they do not deserve to have kids) about someone else's life. 

Quoting Dzyre1115:

No one knows what you are doing unless you share....and are you really that insecure that you care if someone posts a general statement about something?

Quoting sfkdny:

newsflash  - it has nothing to do with what was shared.  people start their own posts saying "you are a bad mother if ______" like who the fuck gave you the power to decide who is a bad parent (escpecially based on ONE aspect of parenting - whether it be discipline, feeding, etc)

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Newsflash, if you don't share that informationon a random website with thousands of women, no one will know what you do...

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM

So you go through life without opinions about anything?

Quoting sfkdny:

it has nothing to do with being insecure - it has to do with women consistently trying to tear each other down.  There is so much judgment on here and I just imagine how these judgmental women are in real life.  it is pathetic that anyone would care that much (enough to call someone a bad parent or say that they do not deserve to have kids) about someone else's life. 

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

omg, I have tried to "dumb this down" for you - if you do not "get" what I am trying to say, you never will.  Sure I have opinions, we are all entitled to them, sometimes you do not need to voice those opinions.  I would NEVER call someone a bad parent or unworthy of having a child over ONE parenting decision.  that is my point. 

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Let me dumb this down for you....."Delete My Account"!  That's all it takes to walk away from a website specifically designed for Mom's to voice their opinions and concerns about parenting.  Some of those opinions are going to be harsh and some are not, if you are not equipped to deal with varying opinions, some of them severe then you need to reevaluate why you're a member of a group, MC, that was actually created to feed the drama.   I am part of many other groups where there is only support and no drama, but yet here you are in MC...

Quoting sfkdny:

omg, I have tried to "dumb this down" for you - if you do not "get" what I am trying to say, you never will.  Sure I have opinions, we are all entitled to them, sometimes you do not need to voice those opinions.  I would NEVER call someone a bad parent or unworthy of having a child over ONE parenting decision.  that is my point. 

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:13 AM

way to hard. plus people like to cause an argument and confrontation.

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM

you are taking this so personal, it is actually laughable.  did I say that I wanted to delete my account?  no.  Did I say that all of you are judgmental twats? no.  I am allowed to speak my mind, don't like it? TFB!!! have a lovely day - don't get all worked up over a post, it is just MY opinion on all the Bullshit posts here lately. 

you must be on team "you do not deserve to have children due to x,y,z"

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Let me dumb this down for you....."Delete My Account"!  That's all it takes to walk away from a website specifically designed for Mom's to voice their opinions and concerns about parenting.  Some of those opinions are going to be harsh and some are not, if you are not equipped to deal with varying opinions, some of them severe then you need to reevaluate why you're a member of a group, MC, that was actually created to feed the drama.   I am part of many other groups where there is only support and no drama, but yet here you are in MC...

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)