Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I would kick there a** if my kids ever did this!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM
  • 12 Replies

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/06/21/karen-klein-the-bus-monitor-mercilessly-bullied-by-middle-schoolers-speaks-out-on-fox-and-friends/ 

I would honestly be down right embarressed if my kids ever acted like this.. Not to mention be one very pissed off momma if they did... 

Do you think this is bad parenting or just what our world is coming to nowadays?

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JADIEBUG
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Bad parenting. My kids would not see daylight forever if they did something like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM
You musta missed the 1st 3 threads about this.
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM

both

itzmyzoo
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Bad bad parenting. And why did none of the other kids step up and tell the bullies to stop? My kids woulda gotten an earful for doing nothing!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
agagne8706
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:36 AM

No actually I didn't see the other threads about it but oh well apparently you did!! I can't believe that none of the parents have actually come forward to apologize and take responsibility for there child's actions.. 

vixen42
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

thye probably talk to their parents this way,I have seen kids hit,kick and scream at their parents.My kids would be grounded until they were 30.Some parents think its ok if their kids are brats and they are the ones on the news screaming when their kids get the crap beat out of them

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Bad parenting big time.I would be livid if my kids behaved like that.Once they could sit back down again I would make them apologize not only personally but publicly on the tv to her and ever other elderly person out there.They would be grounded for the whole Summer and I would be making them go clean her house and yard if she has a yard and paint her house inside and out and do any repairs that needed to be done.I would also make them sit down and listen to her talk about her family and family history as well.I do not tolerate disrespect and especially do not tolerate disrespect to the elderly from my kids.They would be sorry if they ever acted like that.Not only that I would be apologizing myself both personally and publicly to that sweet woman.

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Oh mine too.They know that just standing by and saying nothing is just as bad as doing it yourself.Mine would have been saying something to those kids.And if they didn't they would be in some major trouble.

Quoting itzmyzoo:

Bad bad parenting. And why did none of the other kids step up and tell the bullies to stop? My kids woulda gotten an earful for doing nothing!!

mommajenn4684
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Those parents will probably come out and try to blame it on the aide. Because their precious child would never do anything wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARS82078
by Angela on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Wow I can't believe the way those kids behaved. They are awful. I was brought to tears listening to that. No one of any age should have to deal with that. I want to know why the bus driver didn't do anything? I was bullied as a teen and it hurts beyond any words I can use. If that was my kid they wouldn't see the light of day for the whole summer. I do like the idea of them helping her all summer though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)