Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

crying at the ob slight update dh called :*( 6/29 update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Dh wants me to get an abortion. He has been relentlessly trying to make me see that its for the best. ( in his opinion ) here I am at my first ob appointment alone. I am tearing up because all these women have the fathers of their children around and here I am...alone. no support, no comfort. I just want to run out of the office ashamed because I am miserable when I should be happy.

Update ...since I have no one to share any of this with ill tell all of u. I'm in a room now they handed me. Folder full of things to do when pregnant and pictures of babies development step by step...had to close that I almost cried ...I'm sitting here in this little papergown waiti,ng for the Dr. They will be doing a ultrasound to get an exact due date and see how far along I am. I pray I'm over six weeks because dh believes after six weeks
abortion is wrong

Dh called ...when I told him I'd find out more info once the Dr came in he said " what else it to know! ?? Your pregnant OK that's all we need to know...aw don't even know if we r keeping it so why does it matter what else the Dr says. When. R u getting out I'm sick of ur damn mood swings I don't know weather to talk to u or let u do this all by itself! I'm over here trying g to get shit taken care of n get ur truck fixed n ur ...just call me when u get out of ur damn drs appointment." N he hung up.

i just got home from the drs office i have to go again  at 2:30 for an ultrasound..i went to the restroom and  there is blood.  dark red blood  a good amount whenever i wipe.. is this from a pelic exame ( just had one two days ago no blood at all ) and again i  had a pelvic done and hnow i have blood and cramping.  wtf

6/29 update  i went to my  ultrasound ( alone) and they couldn't find a heartbeat. the dr said they will try again next week to see if the pregnancy is viable. DH has still given me some hell, though he has mostly left me alone about  terminating the pregnancy other then to ask what i decided to do  every few days. He has mostly become distant and angry with me. he has shown no affection  towards me at all and has said that this will be the end of us because of me. he continues to have no patients for my moods or me at all  constantly yelling at me and  making it out that im at fault for everything. i will be going to the drs again next week to check and see if the baby is ok, im sure hes not happy about this but it is what it is. i do still feel great pressure from him  to abort ( even woth him not talking about it as much, and at this moment i am completely dependent on him ( truck broke today...just my luck) and  i have no money because my job covers my daycare ( was getting money for daycare trough my financial aid but  they decided i no longer work or am in school, though i am a full time student  and working 5 days a week, so im working on getting this error fixed. but right now i am dependent on him  entirely for everything (i hate that feeling) i am currently sitting at home with dd. he came home was nasty to me  took a shower got all dressed nice and went to a" customers house" to look  and see if he was taking on the project... i dont think i by that being hes a mechanic and to look at the engine he would get  somewhat dirty and also he has NEVER dressed up to go to look at an engine for a customer. sorry im  rambleing its been a rough day and im pretty upset about everything. i will update again  when i knw something else on the baby. thanks ladies for the support.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Replies (51-60):
Maemae2012
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Thats a real lame excuse he has. My SO wanted me to get an abortion but he wouldn't trade his son in for nothing now.

Quoting Anonymous:

He has a few excuses one he is worried about money, says its not fair to DD because she will have less and insists pregnancy means I can't finish college despite my giving many solutions to his "issues "

Quoting JADIEBUG:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does he want you to abort?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:06 PM
3 moms liked this

I would rather end up divorced than have that abortion. 

tayhoff
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:06 PM
I'm sorry :( your husband is being a major dick head
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:07 PM

File for divorce and child support.He is an asshole and you deserve better than him.Hugs mama.Wish I could be there for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Can you give me his number? I know you wont but I really really really want to say something to him. You and your kids deserve soo much better and I could seriously kill him right about now. Hugs to you!

alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Screw him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indyb
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Hugs...if you don't want an abortion then don't get one,  i'm all for pro choice but it's YOUR choice not his!

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM

He sounds like a real ass. Do what YOU think is best. This baby is in YOUR body. I hope you can come to terms with whatever decision you make. Stay strong mama!

nicoal4
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

SO I am so sorry because I went through the exact same thing I actually went down to get the abortion she was my third child is my third child anyway I get there not wanting it at all and I asked them can I see how far along I am she said we are not allowed to do that I said PLEASE I have to know so she showed me and there were little arms and legs I just curled in to a ball and cried harder because I didn't want to hurt her but I didn't want another baby when I knew he was horrible . So I called him and told him I can't do this he goes super annoyed FINE BUT YOU ARE TAKING care of it like it was a puppy. I was so sad and felt so alone and let me tell you he never grew up and acted better because if that is how he is that is how he is. Honey take your baby and run away. 

danni1982
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM

If you want your baby keep it. No one owns your body and uterus but you even if you are married. That baby is an extention of your body and life. Tell your DH to cut off his nuts and see how he likes it. Tell him you are sick of HIS piss poor additude and believe his nuts cause it so by rights he should whack em off. Its the same thing. Make the choice on how you feel. Let no man take control of your soul and force you into this type of choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)