Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

out of curiousity... (stripper question)

Posted by   + Show Post

ok ladies, i wanna know how many of you out there have either stripped or thought about stripping? and how many of you think less of women who sell their bodies and dancing skills to pay the rent?

i can admit and am not ashamed of the fact i was a stripper... i was in a rough time going to school full time, raising a young son alone, and not getting much help.... i had to do what i had to do...

so whats your opinions?

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
KRIZZ25
happy fall y'all...
Yesterday at 12:53 PM
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM

its just a job not a career. u cant retire on striped pay .

darmarie88
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I have never done it, but a good mother will do anything she can to make life survivable for her child...so to each his own...

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, my mom always told me, "If you can't be good, at least be good at it!"  

If it helped you over that rough spot it was worth it.   

CrazyLife1996
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM
I was at one time. The money is great. So I have no issues with anyone that do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamablair13
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM

strippers work  their asses off everynight.... it is seriously hard work... i would wake up the next morning barely able to move cuz i was so sore...

Quoting 3Aces2012:

I've thought of it jokingly but would never do it since I'm married and have a 6month old daughter. I kind of think its just the easiest way to get money without working hard but whatever floats ur boat

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Everyone doesn't say the same thing. Some women like what they do. But to those pursuing an education this is a quick way to make money and pay for school.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

i find it amusing how everyone says the same thing, oh they are all in college, sorry bs.. if they are so smart they wouldn't be taking their clothes off for money

Quoting Anonymous:

Most of the strippers I work with have a college education or working on it. One is getting her phd. Idk make $1000 a night in 6 hours or work your but off? Sounds like working smarter

Quoting notjstasocermom:

imo strippers are trash.

1_hawt_mami
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:15 PM
I would never do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:15 PM
I was. For a year. Made damn good money. I had fun actually.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mickstinator

I probably wouldn't want to tell them and wouldn't want to lie to them. That would be a major part of the dilemma. I don't want a job that I feel embarrassed or uncomfortable telling my children about.

Quoting moosesmom:

You would tell your kids?

I don't think I'd share that with my kids if I did it. It's not something they need to know. They should know that there's food on the table, clothes on their back, and a roof over their head. And that's it.

kybelle

If I had the body for it I would do it. But I'm way over weight and no one wants to see that! LOL Do what you gotta do to pay your bills.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)