Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

big busted ladies...

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:21 PM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just wanted to let you gals know what I discovered today....

Fashion Bug carries up to a 50DDD!!!

They're cute and they fit well. They're also very organized I found 4 bras today that I love!!! 

They're also having a buy 2 get 2 free sale until 6/24, and if you have their flyer there's a $10 off coupon on it.

I got 4 38DDD bras for only $44 after tax and my coupon. They have some cheaper ones but not as pretty.

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
XandersMomma07
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM

thank you i am busty as well and have a hard time finding cute bras that fit properly and are comfy do you know if they will help you find proper fit or do measurements cause i am unsure of my size

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Im busty but not that busty I'm still a regular D cups ...

myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Me too

Quoting Jinxed8:

Im busty but not that busty I'm still a regular D cups ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM
I've been raiding lane Bryant for my boobie needs. They go up to an H. I'm a G, but small framed, so it was a relief to find something there that actually fits. And very cute, too! I only go when they're on sale though because they're so expensive lol. Thanks for the tip, though, I'll check them out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a 38 F ... I think it stands for FFFFFUUUCK those prices ! I only have two bra's and I won't but more until these ones shit the bed, theyre too damn expensive !

Quoting AngryBob:

I've been raiding lane Bryant for my boobie needs. They go up to an H. I'm a G, but small framed, so it was a relief to find something there that actually fits. And very cute, too! I only go when they're on sale though because they're so expensive lol. Thanks for the tip, though, I'll check them out.

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Lane Bryant also carries up to a 50H! I just got some great bras there. Their balconette bras really lift everything up where it goes, without the boob-in-eye effect of a pushup. 

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:56 PM

FYI, Lane Bryant is currently having their semi annual sale. So $40 bras are buy two get two free. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a 38 F ... I think it stands for FFFFFUUUCK those prices ! I only have two bra's and I won't but more until these ones shit the bed, theyre too damn expensive !

Quoting AngryBob:

Joels-My-Love
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:57 PM
All the bras I ever find are grannyish... I am only 23 lol. I will have to check them cuz I am a 42 ddd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
1 mom liked this

Did you know theyre having their semi annual sale right now? Buy two get two free! And panties are 5$25. I just spent 95.15... my pre-sales total was 205.25 *gasp*! 

Quoting AngryBob:

juless

Thanks for the info, I am in desperate need of new bras, I will go check them out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN