Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

big busted ladies...

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:21 PM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just wanted to let you gals know what I discovered today....

Fashion Bug carries up to a 50DDD!!!

They're cute and they fit well. They're also very organized I found 4 bras today that I love!!! 

They're also having a buy 2 get 2 free sale until 6/24, and if you have their flyer there's a $10 off coupon on it.

I got 4 38DDD bras for only $44 after tax and my coupon. They have some cheaper ones but not as pretty.

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
XandersMomma07
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM

thank you i am busty as well and have a hard time finding cute bras that fit properly and are comfy do you know if they will help you find proper fit or do measurements cause i am unsure of my size

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Im busty but not that busty I'm still a regular D cups ...

myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Me too

Quoting Jinxed8:

Im busty but not that busty I'm still a regular D cups ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM
I've been raiding lane Bryant for my boobie needs. They go up to an H. I'm a G, but small framed, so it was a relief to find something there that actually fits. And very cute, too! I only go when they're on sale though because they're so expensive lol. Thanks for the tip, though, I'll check them out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a 38 F ... I think it stands for FFFFFUUUCK those prices ! I only have two bra's and I won't but more until these ones shit the bed, theyre too damn expensive !

Quoting AngryBob:

I've been raiding lane Bryant for my boobie needs. They go up to an H. I'm a G, but small framed, so it was a relief to find something there that actually fits. And very cute, too! I only go when they're on sale though because they're so expensive lol. Thanks for the tip, though, I'll check them out.

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Lane Bryant also carries up to a 50H! I just got some great bras there. Their balconette bras really lift everything up where it goes, without the boob-in-eye effect of a pushup. 

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:56 PM

FYI, Lane Bryant is currently having their semi annual sale. So $40 bras are buy two get two free. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a 38 F ... I think it stands for FFFFFUUUCK those prices ! I only have two bra's and I won't but more until these ones shit the bed, theyre too damn expensive !

Quoting AngryBob:

Joels-My-Love
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:57 PM
All the bras I ever find are grannyish... I am only 23 lol. I will have to check them cuz I am a 42 ddd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
1 mom liked this

Did you know theyre having their semi annual sale right now? Buy two get two free! And panties are 5$25. I just spent 95.15... my pre-sales total was 205.25 *gasp*! 

Quoting AngryBob:

juless

Thanks for the info, I am in desperate need of new bras, I will go check them out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)