Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Housekeeping?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 77 Replies

I generally work 3 days per week.  Our company is sorely understaffed right now and I have been working 4 days a week for a few months. Now that summer is here and the kids are out of school, I don't want to spend my day or weekends off, cleaning.  I want to spend time with my family and do fun stuff with my kids.  I am thinking of hiring a housekeeper once a week to do floors, sweeping, dusting, bathrooms and mopping. I feel kind of bad for hiring someone to do something that I could easily do myself but, I want to spend the time with my kids.  If you could easily afford it, would you?

Carrie

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MumsTheWord571
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:26 PM
If I could afford it, absolutely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:27 PM
right now im a SAHM and we have someone come clean our house i also have someone taking care of my kids all day as well as im on strick bedrest till this baby is born.but even if i wasnt i dont know if i would have someone clean my house since my house is pretty small and only takes about an hr to clean the whole place.but if you can afford it why not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Definitely!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sstripedmonkey
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM
If I could afford it yes, especially for the stuff I hate doing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM
I have always had one, yet, I never stop cleaning myself.
Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Heck yes I would if I could afford it. Especially right now. Sigh.

MakinBabies
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
lol I knew it! Lies, ALL LIES!

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

right now im a SHAM and we have someone come clean our house i also have someone taking care of my kids all day as well as im on strick bedrest till this baby is born.but even if i wasnt i dont know if i would have someone clean my house since my house is pretty small and only takes about an hr to clean the whole place.but if you can afford it why not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM
huh? im confused

Quoting MakinBabies:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

right now im a SHAM and we have someone come clean our house i also have someone taking care of my kids all day as well as im on strick bedrest till this baby is born.but even if i wasnt i dont know if i would have someone clean my house since my house is pretty small and only takes about an hr to clean the whole place.but if you can afford it why not

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maria295447
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:29 PM
yes .. . I'm probably going to do the same.. in aug . if i find a full time job..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LYxTHUY
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:29 PM

LOL, I just got that.

Quoting MakinBabies:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)