Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My feelings are hurt.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

I just wanted to vent. 

I am a SAHM, and have two beautiful children. My 3 year old girl, and my 18 month old son. 

My husband is a jerk. Literally. He's bi-polar, has anger issues (punching holes in walls, been on drugs, I've had to have the police called to the house and have him taken to a psych ward becuase he was in danger of harming himself, hit me, etc. No, the kids did not see any of this) But I'm not going to go more into my husband. 

I do EVERYTHING for these kids. I feed them, bathe them, change diapers, get them snacks, drinks, play with them, sing with them, swim with them, take them to the park, ride bikes, go to the store, put them to bed every night.  I really am a single mom, as my husband always finds something else to do with his time than be with myself or the kids. I'm not complaining about doing the work.  I'm their mom, and I happily will take care of my kids, because hey, if I dont, he's not going to...

Those occasions he DOES play with them, thats exactly what he does - just PLAY. He's like "uncle Daddy".  For those 10-20 mins he plays with them, thats all he does.  Then he just goes on the computer, plays his games, (at least he's not doing drugs anymore) but he IS an addict, and his "addiction" can be drugs/alcohol/computer/starting projects and not finishing...

But all day long, my daughter tell me "I love Daddy, I want Daddy, I miss Daddy"  It just hurts my feelings She tells me she loves me, but whenever something happens, she wants daddy. 

Maybe because I'm with them 24/7 they dont have a chance to miss me?  

Obviously they are too young to realize what a dick my husband is, because I do my BEST to hide the arguments, bruises, the verbal, emotional, physical abuse from them.  But my feelings are just hurt and I'm bummed. 

And I'm sure that my obvious unhealthy marriage doesn't help my mood right now.

I'm well aware my marriage sucks, so please dont comment about my shitty marriage. I have a daily reminder that my marriage sucks. 

I just wanted to vent. 

Thank you

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurtleSquish
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry sweetie. Yes its because they aren't around him. Its also because they want his love. I know you said not to comment oon your shitty marriage but it would be best for everyone if you left. Your girls are going to be scarred for life if you don't.
waterlily89
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe that is sad, she wants to connect with him cause he isnt there and they know that you will always be there for them you made a point to make that connection, I can understand how it'll hurt your feelings I'm sorry you have to go through all this *hugs*,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM
I'm sorry, really don't know what else to say, not having a good day either :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angevil53
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Sorry don't have any more kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I have a feeling maybe she says that because she lacks his attention and love. The heart wants what it does not have....
And they already have you :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Thank you! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a feeling maybe she says that because she lacks his attention and love. The heart wants what it does not have....
And they already have you :-)

she_walk_softly
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Hugs and best wishes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say yes its because you are always around and he isn't. One day your kids will realize how much you did for them. Just know you deserve better.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Im sorry mama

I dont understand why people marry and have children with people who have mental health issues. Not being mean at all, just dont understand it, Many women say their s/o are bi-polar or what have you and then say how bad they are with this that and the other....I just dont understand why you are with him if he is that way

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Really?  I'm in my 30's. I'm not on MTV's 16 and pregnant. 

What you just wrote is just stupid, and ignorant. 

I've already admitted that I'm pretty much a single mom. I'm not going to be a single mom of 3.  And does it REALLY sound like my husband and I are getting along well enough that we're doing the deed?

If you have nothing to say, just dont say anything at all.

Quoting angevil53:

Sorry don't have any more kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN