Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

They wonder why there are so many kidnappings.. FFS!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM
  • 31 Replies

My friends sisters ex has now broken into her home and terrorized her trying to kidnap her daughter.. 4 times.. three of them in the last two days.. and the police won't do anything because there is no police enforcement on their custody order. WTF.. she has custody. he has SUPERVISED visits.. and they won't do shit.

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acaisha
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:00 AM
4 moms liked this

I told her to get a fucking baseball bat and cold cock the fucker next time. No one is coming into my home and trying to take my fucking kid.. fuck that.

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:01 AM
4 moms liked this
Maybe she should seek an emergency order of protection, or whatever it's called. If they won't step in with the current order, upgrade it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
He has supervised visits, not the right to break into her home without her permission. She needs to contact whoever in her state is in charge of all local police departments and report them. Also she needs to contact the local media. They usually do shows like help me Howard where someone does undercover investigations. Have them do a report on how inadequate the local pd is
annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Well, they still have it on record that she has made a call due to him trying to kidnap their daughter, soo tell her to knock him over the head with something heavy next time or shoot him. Not nessicarily to kill him, but she can still wound him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Maybe she should seek an emergency order of protection, or whatever it's called. If they won't step in with the current order, upgrade it.

she needs to.. but they told her its a family court issue.. and until then they won't enforce it.. if he takes her kid she has to go back to court to get them to get the police involved.. the system is fucked here. My brothers ex took his kid and fucked off for almost a month and the cops wouldn't do anything.... notta.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Injunction, restraining order. ANYTHING. 

And worse comes to worse - "WHOOPS the gun went off. I thought it was a robber" 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:03 AM
She could be the crazy one, and denies it. Keeping her child away, from her father, is wrong. You do understand that.
DarlaHood
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:04 AM

If he doesn't live there, then it shouldn't matter if there is enforcement on a custody order.  It would still be illegal for him to break into her house!!  If I were her, I would take my daughter and go stay somewhere until I could get some legal advice and take action enough to feel safe.

acaisha
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:04 AM

we live in Canada.. and she already reported him.. they told her its a family court issue and there is no enforce order on her custody order and until there is they won't do anything if he takes her kid. Exact thing happened to my brother.. its a broken system .. my brothers kid was gone almost whole month.. he had no idea whre the hell he was.

Quoting Anonymous:

He has supervised visits, not the right to break into her home without her permission. She needs to contact whoever in her state is in charge of all local police departments and report them. Also she needs to contact the local media. They usually do shows like help me Howard where someone does undercover investigations. Have them do a report on how inadequate the local pd is

MFCsarah
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Um, isn't the fact he broke into her house illegal... If it is NOT his house he is trespassing... Whether or not he tries to grab the kid (it is important but if they wont do anything about it then try something else) they should do something about the breaking and entering and the trespassing.... I would have her talk to a lawyer, see if she can get a restraining order and have them change the custody order for no visitation, him breaking into her house and trying to kidnap the daughter is not good for her psyche....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)