Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My horrible dream

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I literally just woke up 20 min ago. In my dream I was standing on the corner of a crossroads I know well, of a rural highway & a main highway. Not sure why I was standing there, but I was waiting for someone. Across the highway from me was a little tiny body curled in a fetal position & blue. I noticed that it's little feet looked like my 5 yo DS but didn't think much of it. All of a sudden a semi drove by, barely missing it & caused the body to turn over, it looked like my DS too. I still didn't think much of it. Then my sister in law drove up so I waved her down & pointed across the street & told her to "look at that poor little boy, doesn't he look like DS?" She glanced over, started crying & told me that my DS has been missing for a week now. Then I woke up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Omg I would freak out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queentroll117
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM
That would suck! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLuvx5
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Join the Psychic Realm..they'll decode it for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:01 AM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLuvx5
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Or the haunted Realm they do dreams too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:02 AM

That is very disturbing. I posted a dream in the Psychic Realm group last week and they were able to help me decipher the meaning of my dream.

ashleywright88
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Oh goodness, that is awful! :( I have dreams like that sometimes, not exactly like yours but awful things happening to my kids, it always leaves me shaking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Quoting Kaydence2010:

Omg I would freak out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:04 AM
I jumped out of bed & ran to DS's room. He's still sound asleep. All of my kids are fine. I have been a little short tempered with DS lately & I've felt bad about it. I think my guilt over that may have triggered the dream. But I keep thinking there is something wrong now. Dreams about crossroads mean something don't they?
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg reading that just gave me chills. On a positive note, tears in your dreams mean you'll be happy irl for some reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)