Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I lied to some friends I havent seen in a while about loosing the baby weight.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

ahh this is kind of embrassing, I lied to a group of girls I use to be friends with  in uni about loosing my baby weight. They were all so fit and committed to looking good all the time even after having children. The problem is that I have been having trouble loosing all the baby weight from the second baby 10 months ago, I havent really gone to the gym and committed to a diet...sort of let mother nature and lazy habits take over. 

Im going to see them soon for a mutal friends wedding.. I heard adele wore 4 pairs of spanxx to the grammy..is this something I should do...spanxx is expensive, are there any other brands out there you recommend?  I know there is Slim and Lift Aire Body Shapers ( less expensive ) and Bare Necessities, or should i just go as my self and accpet that im not a hot mama like those annoying girls?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM
How long until the wedding? Start crunches and walking ASAP and cut out some sugars
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anetrnlov
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I think that you need to be honest with yourself and them.  If you want to lose weight for you then go for it but to lose it to save face in front of people who aren't even your friends anymore is childish.

If they don't like how you look, tell them to SUCK IT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Wens the wedding? I wouldn't wear four pairs of spanxs that's just torture girl why don't u start eating healthy and working out.
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM
At target, they sell assets, which is made by Sarah Blakey (maker of spanx).
If they are your friends, they won't care. If you want to lose weight, you should go for it; but you shouldn't compare yourself to other (childless) people. Your body just changes after kids. I'm not talking about those who are blessed to be skinnier after birth, but rather the majority of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IreneCarroll
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM
bump

ElitestJen
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Confidence is hotter than slimming underwear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't understand why people lie!!! What's the big deal about not losing the weight? If they are going to judge you for not having a perfect body, then they can fuck off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Do the brazil butt lift workouts! I have lost 3 inches and 4 pounds in 2 weeks already (I'm following the easy diet plan with it too)
mrsbrimer
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Just tell them you're pregnant again lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:53 AM

If they're your real friends then they won't care.  If they aren't then piss on them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)